PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea

JShannon
17-03-10, 12:46 AM
Haha. This is all........

boyle_46
17-03-10, 01:08 AM
chealsea Sc-um , im a liverpool man you know it makes sense Scouser 4 life lol lol lol lol !!!

JShannon
17-03-10, 01:16 AM
Awk fook and we were getting on so well lol

man u all the way!!!

Rooney is god!!!!!

Joe

NovaLad
17-03-10, 01:17 AM
Growing up i was a die hard united fan but these days i just watch the odd game... It's just not the same the past 2 years football to me :(

Looking forward to the world cup though :)

boyle_46
17-03-10, 01:18 AM
what a middle eastern god ? the fat shrek looking mutha Fuka lol only god he is is budda

JShannon
17-03-10, 01:22 AM
Now now lol I would agree that the past two years havnt been the best but come on nathan he is a quality player no matter who ya follow !!!
Joe

Edd
17-03-10, 05:02 AM
Glad Chelski lost, all that cash and still can't win the Champions league lol

plus they have tw*ts like Terry and Cole

L33 LEG
17-03-10, 09:51 AM
lol A team of those standards to lose on both legs is laughable. I can't see United having any problems in getting to the final now and winning it tbh...

mowgli
17-03-10, 09:54 AM
its football.... sometimes the best lose, and sometimes chelsea lose too......

teams are built, not bought, as mr ferguson proves.... he sold the 'best player in the world' & they keep winning, then he sold teves, they keep winning.... why is that?????

L33 LEG
17-03-10, 09:58 AM
I have always told people that United dont realy have world class players but they are a world class team and play perfectly together and obviously have fergie to get the best out of them. Teams like City and even real madrid are just bought and have no idea how to play to their full strengths.

I was gutted to see Ronaldo leaving but we keep proving that the team is good enough without him. I suppose i dread the day when fergie leaves though.

mowgli
17-03-10, 10:00 AM
agreed, the man is the biggest asset there.. and to think that steve mcclaren was mentioned as his possible successor at one time.......

L33 LEG
17-03-10, 10:04 AM
I honestly dont know who i would want to replace him. I dont really want somebody who is known for doing well at other teams (ie. ex chelsea managers, etc). Would prefer somebody who means something to the club like an ex player. I was hoping a few years ago hughes would of stayed at blackburn as he seemed to be doing a good job and then once he's good enough come to united. That plan obviously failed when he went to city lol

Anyway fergie wont be leaving anytime soon no matter what he or anybody else says. He will leave when his doctors tell him so.

dj_wudgey
17-03-10, 10:35 AM
the only english team i always want to loose in europe are scum h hm i mean man u!

Can any one tell im a city fan!

Joe Richardson
17-03-10, 07:21 PM
glad chelski are out !!!

Just hope the mancs dont win now,we beat the scum 1-0 lol