PDA

View Full Version : where from

waynes sri
16-03-10, 10:11 PM
putting SRI clocks back in from digi am going to after get a plug out of a nova to join back up but were do i find one scrapy??? and can it come out of any model but there in many in any scrapers near me

MattBrown
16-03-10, 10:13 PM
any mk2 fella, just get 6" of loom aswell, match up the colours, and your good to go!

However, 2 wires are on spades, coolant and revs, so get 2 spade connectors too

waynes sri
16-03-10, 10:18 PM
any mk2 fella, just get 6" of loom aswell, match up the colours, and your good to go!

However, 2 wires are on spades, coolant and revs, so get 2 spade connectors too what else can i get the plug off just a nova???

nova-taken
16-03-10, 11:49 PM
what else can i get the plug off just a nova???

think so dude

waynes sri
17-03-10, 03:09 PM
got my self a set of SRI clocks today and there in great nick just got to get the plug now lol. will the speedo plug have been cut off to fit the digis does any1 know

mk1nova_rich
17-03-10, 03:15 PM

However, 2 wires are on spades, coolant and revs, so get 2 spade connectors too

Only on Mk1 clocks!! He will be wanting the Mk2 clocks where all the wires go into the 14 pin connector. plus its oil pressure and revs on the spades lol :thumb:

mk1nova_rich
17-03-10, 03:18 PM
make sure you get the plug off a Mk2 - as above Mk1 clocks only have a 12 pin rather than the 14 pin you require.

You will need to get a speedo cable off a 1.2i or SRi Nova

waynes sri
17-03-10, 03:20 PM
make sure you get the plug off a Mk2 - as above Mk1 clocks only have a 12 pin rather than the 14 pin you require.

You will need to get a speedo cable off a 1.2i or SRi Novadoes the speedo not work off the the pin

mk1nova_rich
17-03-10, 03:26 PM
no speedo is cable-driven but i believe there are some wires on the gearbox end which is why you need to get the cable from an injection model.

waynes sri
18-03-10, 03:44 PM
no speedo is cable-driven but i believe there are some wires on the gearbox end which is why you need to get the cable from an injection model. thanks for your help rich i had a look yesterday and lucky for me speedo cable still there and as for the plug my mates found me one so can get the digis out and the SRIs in :thumb: