PDA

View Full Version : Peoples Opinion?????

Cjscooby
16-04-03, 12:24 PM
Hiya Guys i have just about got everything i need now for my kit to be fitted an sprayed, just got to take off the vynal an buy some new rear arches these or pics with the kit temp fitted except for the spoiler as you can see can't be temp fitted :!:
Kit:
RJ Automotive Front
Novadose Side Skirts
Novadose Rear
Toyota Supra Jap Style Spoiler
Top Secert Mirrors!!!!! (have to wait an see :twisted: )
The whole car will be resprayed RED but have a sliver flake sprayed on at a later date (when the rears ready)
http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/470big6.jpg
http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/470big5.jpg
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=676

Me and me grandad are goin to be makin a one off custom rear as he is a fiber glasser but we are till in the blueprint stage with that so this is what i got for now until it is finished.

Please give you opinion an Chris_LR don't want to know about keepin it Standard as you can see it will be far from it !!!!

Cheers All :wink:
CJ

[/img]

Benjoyce
16-04-03, 01:28 PM
MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazyeye:

burgessovsalford
16-04-03, 01:36 PM
The rear & sides are gunna look good, but still unsure about the front bumper. Maybe a bit too extreme?? Might look ok tho when its all done...

Benjoyce
16-04-03, 01:37 PM
i luuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee it not too over the top, but a beast

Tilly
16-04-03, 01:38 PM
I said all along its ur car u do what u want not what other people want.
looks good

Benjoyce
16-04-03, 01:41 PM
a couple of questions:
1: what zorst you gonna have
2: engine
3: interior

Mel
16-04-03, 07:37 PM
I like it! Nice job

Cjscooby
16-04-03, 10:26 PM
Tilly : i know lol nice to know what people think tho!

Ben i am goin to have a 5" Jap stlye zorst like the ones on the Scoobys 2.0 16v engine and either a fell leather retrim or buckets with striped out rear an crome 6 point roll cage

Nova-Boy
17-04-03, 08:16 AM
I like that spoiler. Looks like a pair of dinosaur wings to me. :lol: . Will look good when its all sprayed the same colour.

ade
17-04-03, 11:57 AM
that front bumper is well massive boy!

:D

Seen the rj auto nova at traxx last year (the one where the bonnet opened at 140!!! :o ) Very smart!

I like to novadose spdes and rear bumper - lots of modding potential!

:D

Post pics when done

How much the metal flake gonna cost ya?

Cjscooby
17-04-03, 01:03 PM
the flake costs around ?30 for 90g's but will need 2 cans then gotta find someone to spray it so trip to RJ i think

privatepie
18-04-03, 09:14 PM
its going to look very nice like the idea for the interior to. ice 1

Cjscooby
18-04-03, 10:44 PM
its gettin there slowly, i spend from 9-9pm fittin a pop kit for me boot an takin the vynal off the drivers side now fingers are killin lol

privatepie
18-04-03, 10:49 PM
the dedication of a car modifier there is no end yo it well dun mate

mikesri
18-04-03, 11:12 PM
Please give you opinion an Chris_LR don't want to know about keepin it Standard as you can see it will be far from it !!!!

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

privatepie
18-04-03, 11:18 PM
will lk puker when its sprayed up

Cjscooby
19-04-03, 09:39 PM
well the fittin an sprayin is being put back a while now as i found out today my head gasket has gone yet again 3rd time in a year an even worse found out it is the block that is warped so now its scrap so pickin up a new engine from Ben an Will Foy on monday so hopefully by next weekend car will be back on the road

Chris LR
19-04-03, 09:53 PM
I always try my best to get my message in early, before any mods have taken place.

I have failed you this time... :oops:

Sorry :x

djp_y2k
20-04-03, 01:25 PM
Nice one. Spoiler is cool.

What u doin wheel wise?

R u keeping the voodo's or are u going big and wild.

MAke sure to keep a regular update

privatepie
20-04-03, 04:42 PM
them voodos look fucking class

Cjscooby
21-04-03, 09:41 PM
keepin the voodoos for now but might get a spare show set of 17's

Engine is in now an running not bad goin from fuked engine on saturday to new engine in an runnin on monday

Cjscooby
22-04-03, 09:59 PM
Right i have now been thinkin about a colour change anyone got any mad colour ideas me mates want me to go for Daytona Yellow so its stands out a mile but not to sure plus means i gotta have a bare shell respray!!! :microwav:

Cjscooby
29-04-03, 11:32 PM
Right sorry to disapoint all you guys who love the kit an can't wait to see it on its now not goin to be happenin as the kit is now forsale so any offers welcome

Knight
29-04-03, 11:54 PM
Noo dont sell it, looks so nice m8 keep it goin!!
How much was ur spray job gunna cost, im interested in gettin mine done soon.

Cjscooby
29-04-03, 11:57 PM
i know it looks mental an i just put it on the forsale forum then had to get Admin to delete the post cause i just can't sell it i am goin to have to finish it even if it takes me till xmas to save up lol

I gotta have new rear arches welded in so i gotta get a quote for them but the respray an kit fitted i am paying 1k

linzTDI
30-04-03, 09:11 AM
i think the front bumper is well over the top, altho its gonna look good its not going to be very practicle is it? You have to watch the routs you take for speed bumps etc

Nova-Boy
30-04-03, 09:52 AM
Where are you going to put the number plate? You cant leave it behind the bumper like that can you??

Cjscooby
30-04-03, 10:48 AM
Linz: I am goin to be doin a Std car as well havn't decided what to do yet.

Nova-Boy: The number plate isn't behind the bumper i put the bumper over the top of the std SR bumper for the pic an to see how low it was goin to be !!