PDA

View Full Version : Flo Flex Orange polybushes

Andy
16-03-10, 05:45 PM
Just after peoples opinions/experiences with these?
Are they any good?

MattBrown
16-03-10, 05:59 PM
Them eBay orange ones?

Srs got some, seemed very very soft to the feel!

burgo
16-03-10, 06:05 PM
they are going to be better than the 20 yr old originals

John
16-03-10, 06:38 PM
They're ok, i'd get the raldes ones for a similar price, better fit and better made. I had some flo flex rear beam bushes and they didn't fit that well at all tbf.

brucer
16-03-10, 06:42 PM
i had a complete front set a few years ago. i had to trim the bushes down to get them to fit. wouldnt get them again due to that reason. were ok on the car once fitted though.

Leeboo
16-03-10, 07:15 PM
The red polyrace ones from rallydesign seem good. They feel good and hard and they are a perfect fit to the bottom arms and tiebars. I haven't got driving on them yet though.

Andy
16-03-10, 08:15 PM
they are going to be better than the 20 yr old originals
lol totally,i think a handful of used condoms would be better lol
Thanks for replies everyone rep :thumb: added

chimp007_uk
16-03-10, 08:23 PM
I appreciate this thread as well!

I was considerign a front set of the Flo Flex bushe, as they seemed good value for the money. On that feed back, I think I'll look else where. Might try and get some Powerflex prices from work, and have a look at the rally design ones.

Found some play in my rear beam bushes at the weekend.

Andy
16-03-10, 08:27 PM
I got a rear set off ebay this week and they look just as good as a powerflex set i had on my last nova,plus theres certain ones you cant get in powerflex that floflex do.
I'll try them this year and see if theyre any good.I won a new set of rears they auctioned for £26 so not really losing much.
Heard mixed opinions,most say theyre ok but a pain to fit etc

brucer
16-03-10, 08:35 PM
i agree andy, they do rear ARB and rear shock mount rubbers plus many others. will be purchasing them ones as nobody else does them.

Andy
16-03-10, 08:36 PM
They even do radiator polybushes!! lol lol