PDA

View Full Version : Nova Gte Headrest Channels

F88GTEMAPPY
16-03-10, 05:06 PM
I'm in desperate need of the headrest channels (the plastic bits in the seats where the headrests slot into) they must be from a nova Gte as I av found after removing them from 1.0L, 1.2's, 1.4's and Astra mk2's they are all different!
Please keep me in mind if you are out and about in any scrap yards or come across a nova Gte just pull the channels out and let me kno and I'll buy them from u!
Please note....these don't just pull out, two screw drivers are required, one down the front and one down the bak of the channel, there are two notches that catch onto the metal plates in the seat about 3.5inches down, press these notches in and lever down on the screw drivers! Please be careful and gud luck, I'm counting on this thread to get these channels for me then I can get my nova Gte mot'd tax and insured after 6 long months of tidying it up and fitting the c20xe in and these channels are all I need now!
I've been in vauxhall and they're obsolete parts and cannot get them! PLEASE HELP ME OUT! :)
cheers, mappy! :)

RETRONOVA
16-03-10, 06:59 PM
i have a pair of nova gte seats here for £40. if just want the tubes you can have them but there going to cost you £40. sorry but the seats wont be worth any thing if i take the tubes out.

F88GTEMAPPY
17-03-10, 10:42 PM
i have a pair of nova gte seats here for £40. if just want the tubes you can have them but there going to cost you £40. sorry but the seats wont be worth any thing if i take the tubes out.

Wots the condition of the seats my mate? My drivers seat has got torn after me stupidly not puttin seat covers in wilst me and my mate hav been gettin in and out durin fittin my XE...but the passenger side is stil mint, theyve only had 21,490 miles worth of sittin on in the 10 years that this Gte had been on the road.

Are they the grey seats with the three 'Adidas' like stripes down the centre?

F88GTEMAPPY
17-03-10, 11:25 PM
I also need a Mk1 Gte grill if u kno ov any lurking about mate....not one of the shotty mesh ones with GTE sprayed on...i need an original GM one with the plastic ledges and the Gte badge on the centre! im dont kno if the badges come off....do you? i kno the SR grill is exactly the same only with the SR badge on the bottom right hand side! maybe if i can get an SR grill and a Gte badge and swap um over?

brainsnova
17-03-10, 11:31 PM
what colour do you need as i have 2 from a 1.3sr seat in grey which is identical to the gte seat apart from the fabric colours.

F88GTEMAPPY
18-03-10, 01:12 AM
i need both front seat headrest channels/tubes two is better than non my mate...how much u askin for um...doesnt matter wot colour for now, i jus need to get the car mot'd insured and taxed...
just being a bit greedy now but i wudnt mind rear channels/tubes if u kno ani1 who has any, the metal ledges in the back rest is about an inch down at the most
and do u have a spare sr grill aswel by ani chance?

RETRONOVA
18-03-10, 08:59 PM
Wots the condition of the seats my mate? My drivers seat has got torn after me stupidly not puttin seat covers in wilst me and my mate hav been gettin in and out durin fittin my XE...but the passenger side is stil mint, theyve only had 21,490 miles worth of sittin on in the 10 years that this Gte had been on the road.

Are they the grey seats with the three 'Adidas' like stripes down the centre?

Driver’s seat has the normal were on the side apart from that they are in good condition, I think it could be possible for you to use the side panel from the passenger seat to fix your drivers maybe? Any way here is a photo of them.
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt258/kempstar/nova2017.jpg