PDA

View Full Version : nova gte/gsi rear quarter windows

russg51
15-03-10, 02:01 PM
Hi there every1 just wonderd if any1 got any of the black metal frames that go around the rear quarter windows on the gte/gsi.

Also i am after a set of side skirts and red gsi front and back bumper and a red bootlid with spoiler and the black vinyl still on it.

Part must be close to east midlands,derbyshire and not silly prices. Not saying they got to be free but some people ask silly prices i have astra gsi and a mk1 gte the nova is something for the mrs to learn to drive in so want to build without massive expence but if you have any of these i would be very pleased to here from you with prices thanks. :thumb:

xe Dan
15-03-10, 05:18 PM
rear quarter surrounds here £10 collected and got some skirts need a tidy £20 collected

russg51
16-03-10, 01:51 PM
rear quarter surrounds here £10 collected and got some skirts need a tidy £20 collected

any chance of postage as im looking for some a little closer than the 175 miles thanks :confused:

MattBrown
16-03-10, 04:09 PM
Loads of surrounds, £20 a set

Got green glass aswell if needed.

Also, got a rear bootlid with spoiler, in black, Youll be doing well to find a red one, like seriously well lol

xe Dan
16-03-10, 06:57 PM
yeah can post for £45 all in

RETRONOVA
16-03-10, 07:03 PM
have tailgate click on link

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141556

russg51
16-03-10, 08:18 PM
yeah can post for £45 all in

is that for the windows trims and the sideskirts ?. Are the sideskirts black ? if so ill have them but will be friday or saturday. How long postage and is that recorded.

russg51
16-03-10, 08:23 PM
[quote=RETRONOVA]have tailgate click on link

your 188 miles away m8 bit far for me but thanks anyway realy could do with the gsi one as well.

xe Dan
17-03-10, 08:59 AM
is that for the windows trims and the sideskirts ?. Are the sideskirts black ? if so ill have them but will be friday or saturday. How long postage and is that recorded.yeah thats for side skirts and window surrounds i will do them parcel force 48hr so would be with you within 2 days and thats tracked so you will always no where item is and skirts are black but could do with re painting as there a bit flaky

russg51
17-03-10, 08:24 PM
yeah thats for side skirts and window surrounds i will do them parcel force 48hr so would be with you within 2 days and thats tracked so you will always no where item is and skirts are black but could do with re painting as there a bit flaky

as long as the window frames are in good nick and not bent to bits then ill be in touch friday. Do you have any of the plastic clips for the side skirts and also what are the chances of gettin the paint off them and back to original plastic.

xe Dan
18-03-10, 09:42 AM
the window frames are near on perfect and i havent got any of the plastic clips hence why they are priced so low and you maybe could get the paint of down to plastic but not sure how or you could have them re painted to look like original plastic a few of the lads on here have done that

Courtnova16v
27-03-10, 11:13 PM
windows and frames as one here. PM me if you are interested.