PDA

View Full Version : how much would this cost and where from?

shanehandley
15-04-03, 09:45 PM
how much would some thing like this cost for a nova?
id like maybe twin exhaust either side each one bein 3" or somin like that any1 got any ideas?
http://www.hyperformancedirect.co.uk/images/peco_206_enter.jpg

Fester
15-04-03, 10:03 PM
you need to go to a powerflow dealer or someone like ascar and get a quote

i would have thought in the ?250 region

ade
16-04-03, 12:22 AM
fromn what I remember about those that have done it, they needed to remove or stick a channel in the spare wheel area cos this restricts the amount of positioning.

I always thought it would look well smart having 2 pipes running through the rear wheel ares and then branching off either side

Make a smart centre piece to a rear boot install

8)

Ade

Nova-Boy
16-04-03, 08:31 AM
Yeah it would be more work than you think. You cant just buy on and stick it on. There will be lots of boot work needed to get one to fit.

Benjoyce
16-04-03, 01:51 PM
powerflow will do it for about 250 beer tokens. and you will prob need to get the spare wheel holder removed.

Dave
16-04-03, 02:29 PM
i made a functional one for a paxo at work used exhaust pipe an some funky tailpipe tip ends.
ran it from inside the rear box (cut hole inserted pipe & welded) across the rear behind the bumper an out the other side had to make some exhaust hangers up though was a bitch to do but looked quite sweet when done!

Nova-Boy
17-04-03, 08:43 AM
Not such a bad idea if you have the equipment and time. did it make the car run any better or worse??