PDA

View Full Version : any one had a problem with delivery firm ups

hartley
14-03-10, 12:44 PM
any one had a problem with parts been deliverd that you have sent to people

L14MNP
14-03-10, 12:49 PM
No mate. Used them loads of times. IMO they and DHL are two of the best.

Last time I used UPS a few weeks ago was to deliver a gearbox. I booked the collection through a courier site and was pleased when UPS turned up to collect. Only concern was that he didn''t give me a copy of the receipt or have me sign anything lol.

The guy must have received it though - otherwise I'm sure he'd be after his £300 back!

What's happened like?

hartley
14-03-10, 12:54 PM
a sold a sportex back box and a set of Gsi skirts to a lad on here called leighton and he text me saying the skirts have arrived but the back box hasnt so a rang ups the main office in gateshead were i sent them from and they said to me it was still at the depo and they will send it out to him nxt day its been a week now and it still hasnt turned up he text me thus morning saying its still not here

L14MNP
14-03-10, 12:57 PM
Bit of a ballache mate. At least UPS still know where it is though. Ring them tomorrow and ask if they still have it, and if they do then why?

Say you paid for 1/2/3/4 day service or whatever and that you expect it to be delivered in that time frame.

Have you told the lad that the last you heard it was still at the depot? He may find it hard to believe but it's better to keep him in touch.

Forward him the tracking number. It should say it's still in Gateshead?

I'd want a very good explanation from them as to why they haven't sent it mind!

hartley
14-03-10, 01:01 PM
a keep in contact with the lad av sent it to keeping him up dated all the time will give them a call tomorrow and see what they say

L14MNP
14-03-10, 01:07 PM
Cool. What do you get if you check the tracking number now?

hartley
14-03-10, 01:09 PM
al check it on the net now mate

Mike
14-03-10, 01:42 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/fail-owned-package-under-mat-secure-delivery-fail.jpg