PDA

View Full Version : my new job

ade
15-04-03, 01:33 AM
Well, I've finally given up on mobile phones and handed in my notice today at work! Too little money, too long hours and the travel was costying me over ?3k a year on petrol alone!

best thing is I get to keep my mobiles on staff cheapo plan! :D

4 weeks time I will be working for esure car insurance in their massive contact centre in Glasgow running a team and dealing with customer enquiries (non of that sales pish!)

Better money, much better working hours, free internet access (look out Mike n wisewood!), discounts on car, home and other insurance stuff and its 5 minutes walk from my house!

Felt weird handing in my notice - been there for 4 years and made lots of good mates :( but its time for a change and this should be good! 8)

If not, then I'll jujst beast trhe cash for a year or so and then set my own company up doing models.

Oh - just ordered the mould and castuing stuff for my scale model nova so hopefully will have a prototype ready in a week or so!

:D

Neil.
15-04-03, 02:05 AM
good luck ade, sounds like your pleased to be moving on, hope it all goes ok, and cant wait for those moddels. do u have alot of spare time to do all these hobbys then?

Nova Modder
15-04-03, 02:09 AM
Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance.... Novaload member discount plan 4 insurance....

remember these wise words!

ade
16-04-03, 12:29 AM
lol!

I cant wait to see what they quote me for my modded 1.2 (1.4sr)

Theyre supposed to be for "safe" drivers like Michael Winner (in the ad) so I bet they just laugh!

:lol:

I'll at least be able to give you all the "inside" news on insurance...

Ade

Neil.
16-04-03, 12:59 AM
so u can do HPI checks on any reg on any car :(

jatinder
16-04-03, 10:32 AM
ade that job sounds mint

Fester
16-04-03, 02:28 PM
its 5 minutes walk from my house!

this makes all the difference, you will gain back several hours a day!

Benjoyce
16-04-03, 02:28 PM
and several pounds in petrol and parking!

Tilly
16-04-03, 05:55 PM
good luck with the new job ade

Wiggie
16-04-03, 09:26 PM
wow! im jelous! :wink: good luck, and keep in toutch with your old work mates!

Wigz