PDA

View Full Version : job interview

napalm_27
10-03-10, 06:03 PM
well as above really just got a call from perry's in aylesbury
they asked for my cv from my dads girlfriend so sent that in with her and they just called me saying they want me as they are very interested into putting me into a position in either sales or the service department so i could be selling or fixing cars again soon :thumb:

thats all lol

Andy
10-03-10, 06:17 PM
What and leave a job where birds shove goodies up their clouts?

napalm_27
10-03-10, 06:25 PM
i can go see that any time lol
i need a proper full time job instead of a few quid here and there

djshaggeh
10-03-10, 06:38 PM
My friend works at Perrys in sales in the Vauxhall department. He was hoping for an astra/insignia VXR company car and ended up with one of them Agila things 1.4 diesel. I loled

napalm_27
10-03-10, 06:52 PM
im going to be in the ford department and iv got the nova soo il be the cool kid :cool:
as the rs focus has a nasty sunroof leak from new ;) so they can shove there company car up there **** lol i like a dry head in the morning lol lol lol

djshaggeh
10-03-10, 06:58 PM
lol another dreamer! I hope your prepared for a ribbing, driving a nova and working in a ford garage! I used to work at an independent garage and it was bad enough. Good luck with the interview G.

mowgli
10-03-10, 07:01 PM
good luck, especially if the interviewer has vever visited madame fifi's shag palace & had you open the door for him........

napalm_27
10-03-10, 07:14 PM
meh couldnt give a ****e what any of you lot say tbh
they asked me for my cv just from my dads girlfriends description of what i do they offered me a position in any part of the place to do with selling or fixing cars so il soon find out what im doing friday if i do get a job or not

mowgli
10-03-10, 07:49 PM
meh couldnt give a ****e what any of you lot say tbh
they asked me for my cv just from my dads girlfriends description of what i do they offered me a position in any part of the place to do with selling or fixing cars so il soon find out what im doing friday if i do get a job or not

so why did you start a thread telling all of us that you are going for an interview????????????????

muzzy
10-03-10, 07:52 PM
Owning a Nova never generally goes down well working at a garage because they usually end up spending 90% of the time on they're ramps lol

napalm_27
10-03-10, 07:53 PM
so why did you start a thread telling all of us that you are going for an interview????????????????

well usually people genrally say good luck with it not start taking the piss like you lot seem to be doing very much of lately

napalm_27
10-03-10, 07:54 PM
Owning a Nova never generally goes down well working at a garage because they usually end up spending 90% of the time on they're ramps lol

lol mine wont be in till its 100% running well and no need to go on the ramps lol

just to avoid that situation lol

mowgli
10-03-10, 08:03 PM
napalm, i did actually wish you luck, but i was pointing out a potential problem in your application, as in, just by some strange possible chance, someone has been into your current place of work & happened to reckognise you, what with you being very tall etc, even though yoy may not remember them at all, they might just be very pleasant to you but daren't employ you just in case you remember them, like just before pay rise time....

napalm_27
10-03-10, 08:09 PM
napalm, i did actually wish you luck, but i was pointing out a potential problem in your application, as in, just by some strange possible chance, someone has been into your current place of work & happened to reckognise you, what with you being very tall etc, even though yoy may not remember them at all, they might just be very pleasant to you but daren't employ you just in case you remember them, like just before pay rise time....

well putting it that way i see were you are coming from, but im not there no more as the boss was rather much taking the piss and i dont like people that take the piss out of me when it comes to money really. so thats why im going for the new job and hopefully next week il have a new job and will be able to get the nova done alot quicker and better as il have money to throw at it :thumb:

muzzy
10-03-10, 08:11 PM
So are you going to be selling cars or on the spanners? I didn't really understand it but that could be me being thick

napalm_27
10-03-10, 08:14 PM
its a either or situation till i get there friday
as the main position they want to fill is salesman but if im not interested in that then it will be vechicle tech again either or im happy its money in my pocket and working with cars so im good :thumb:

napalm_27
12-03-10, 09:52 AM
dont you hate it when you go to interviews and stuff thats really important not feeling like yourself at all... im feeling like that at this moment and iv got just over an hour to get my head right

Stuart
12-03-10, 10:25 AM
if you can stand up, speak and write your name 20% correctly then you are qualified to be a salesman lol

The dev Focus RS's I played with were fine, allbeit a bit battered from much abuse :) but there is no way in hell you'd get one as a CC (plus the tax would be stupidly evil)

mowgli
13-03-10, 05:44 PM
well???????