PDA

View Full Version : nova 1.5td mk2

olidaviesuk
10-03-10, 05:45 PM
Reluctantly I am having to sell my Vauxhall Nova 1.5 SX TD (Isuzu lump), 149,000 returns good mpg and still running strong.

Mot & Tax till end of April.
I purchased this last year as I had sold off all my racing novas and forgot how good they were so bought this one to potter about in.

Its got FSH and has had a lot of money spent on her by her former owners. It has been maintained to a high standard regardless of cost, one previous bill in 2006 was a total of over £1,000.

Only modification is a set of Spax 40mm springs and shocks, Its still in good condition, underneath is fairly clean for its age, the near side arch is clean, however the drivers side has the usual nova rust, and will need a small patch of welding on the sill, and a small dent in the roof, passenger headlight is cracked, glove box lid comes adrift, missing a centre cap, and the nova badge off the bonnet, apart from that she is in really good nick.

Being the SX it has a rear spoiler, SX/GTE steel wheels with 4 matching Goodyear tyres, electric windows and a more attractive interior.

Will fly through Next Mot will just need replacement headlamp, £10-20.

£750

Will also throw in a set of black 14" GTE/GSI alloys and anything else I find in the shed.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1545624.htm

Nobby
10-03-10, 11:29 PM
ill give you £500 mate let me know

sparkie1401
11-03-10, 12:17 AM
pm'd

AlexW
11-03-10, 01:06 AM
If you could get pics of the usual rot areas it would be good.

Very interested seeing as your not too far.