PDA

View Full Version : BIG Thankyou (Recomendation)

Adam Moran
14-04-03, 10:27 PM
Would like to say a really BIG thankyou to the Novalution lads in Stoke. They fitted a GSI lump for me at the weekend and they did an amazing job.

Please vist www.novalution.co.uk

I will post up some before and after pics when i have the film developed but believe me if you want something doing call these guys! They wont let you down.

Thankyou Andy, Carl and Rob for your hard work and Andy's lady for supplying the "fuel" for the weekend!

Cheers
Adam

ade
15-04-03, 12:13 AM
so whats it like?

did they just fit the engine or do anything else?

Ade

nova---chris
15-04-03, 08:02 AM
They offer a service at a decent price from what ive heard.
If I debated a 2nd nova and wanted a turbo i would ask these lads to install it.

Always have time to give advice to.

keep up the good work i say.

Adam Moran
15-04-03, 10:38 PM
They fitted the engine and re-wired my 1.2i loom which was a complete mess!! Fitted GSI brakes and exhaust and generaly looked after the car.

I would not trust anyone else with my car now, they are fantastic!

As i said I will post some pics when i get the film back.

Ad

bigdee
15-04-03, 10:51 PM
how much did they charge

Adam Moran
15-04-03, 11:19 PM
Well because i brought the engine and some other bits the total fitting cost was a bit less i think but i paid ?250 all in.

I would suggest you e-mail them if your intrested and see what they say.

If your still not sure come and see me at the shows and have alook at my engine!

Cheers

Ad

Ian
16-04-03, 01:35 AM
not had work done by them, but i know Andy and Carl personally and can recommend them. andy = andy bishop whos car is in features, and carls car is the clean red nova in the calendar