PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!!!!!

Spudly
09-03-10, 11:23 PM
This is the headline news for the local paper in hull today.....

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/news/Jealous-violent-man-jailed-abuse/article-1894248-detail/article.html

This guy is/was a mate of mine, ive not seen much of him the last few years but id heard on the grapevine he had cheated on his mrs and the other lass had accused him of rape, or at least thats what i had heard.

Clearly not as the shocking details show if you read the article, ive known this guy for about ten or eleven years, and it goes to show that you never really know anyone, he went through hell a few years back as they lost their disabled daughter at a very young age and he just went off the rails, drifted away from all of his mates and ended up with a seven year prison term after doing this!

Gobsmacked doesnt say the half of it:eek:

Bubba
09-03-10, 11:28 PM
Hull Crown Court heard how the thug punched her in the stomach three times, telling her it was "just in case you are pregnant".

thats FUSKING SICK!!

sparkie1401
09-03-10, 11:29 PM
not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spudly
09-03-10, 11:31 PM
Im proper saddened i really am, he used to be so close with me, we were best of mates and i would never in a million years have thought he would do anything like that!

Edd
09-03-10, 11:31 PM
Shocking way to act.

NOVA-KID-93
09-03-10, 11:35 PM
Cant believe some of people thats out there, sick, pathetic scum and its loads worse when its people you know/mates, a similar thing happened with 3 lads i know middle of last year :( :mad:

ade
09-03-10, 11:57 PM
to say he lost it is an understatement. It amazing how much you dont know about someone behind closed doors...

Spudly
09-03-10, 11:58 PM
I actually feel quite upset, and gutted for him that he has destroyed his life in this way, he was my best friend, im really gutted....:cry:

NOVA-KID-93
10-03-10, 12:03 AM
I actually feel quite upset, and gutted for him that he has destroyed his life in this way, he was my best friend, im really gutted....:cry:

badtimes mate, it sucks big time, them lads i know, i wasnt really close friends with them, but i talked and grew up with them and its wierd when they do things like this, its shocking and cant get your head round it.

makes it worse aswell is they have done a serious crime and 2 of them got away with it, just on 7-7 tag, other lads got 7 years :eek:

burgo
10-03-10, 08:20 AM
it is scary how much can be hidden. ive found out just recently that my cousin has been abusive to his fiancee for over a year now. luckily she has now left him and he the **** is left all by himself :)

mowgli
10-03-10, 09:00 AM
spud, i know how you feel.

this bloke used to carpool my kids:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/5306798.stm

dj_wudgey
10-03-10, 09:52 AM
shocking how people can do stuff like that!!

Mazz
10-03-10, 09:59 AM
A psychiatric report submitted to the court said Clark was not suffering from a mental disorder or illness.

Good, as thats the normal excuse they use...

Spudly
10-03-10, 12:50 PM
I still think there is something more going on here, its just not him at all.

Ive spoken to a lass i know who is related to his ex and she even gave a character reference to the court saying she thinks he was set up!

draper
10-03-10, 12:55 PM
bad news, it just goes to show no-one knows what goes off behind closed doors

blue_peg_16v
10-03-10, 01:09 PM
jesus you never know what someone is capable of, a lad i used to play rugby with is in jail for murder got home and found his mrs in bed with another bloke and stabed the bloke to death, always seemed quiet when i knew him lived in the same village as me too.

draper
10-03-10, 01:12 PM
im noticing a common theme here - WOMEN !! there the problem lol

Jack
10-03-10, 01:15 PM
Its the quiet ones you want to watch out for :p

draper
10-03-10, 01:19 PM
Its the quiet ones you want to watch out for :p

thats my missus out the frame then, gobby bitch lol

Spudly
10-03-10, 01:20 PM
But he wasnt particularly quiet though he was a lot like me, into having a laugh and cars!

mowgli
10-03-10, 01:44 PM
I still think there is something more going on here, its just not him at all.

Ive spoken to a lass i know who is related to his ex and she even gave a character reference to the court saying she thinks he was set up!

according to the report, he admitted to everything.....either he was guilty, or his lawyer was the bloke off the simpsons..

bet she's already in another relationship though..

i did once hear about a bloke who was accused of abusing his 2 daughters, and he could offer no decent defence, he nearly got life, until a juror (a friend was on the same jury) asked a few pointed questions... the whole case got dismissed as his defence had not thought it important to let the jury know that all the times the kids had been with him were at a prison where he was serving 8yrs, so he couldn't touch them.....

Spudly
10-03-10, 01:51 PM
according to the report, he admitted to everything.....either he was guilty, or his lawyer was the bloke off the simpsons..

He was originally pleading not guilty to it, but for some reason he changed to a guilty plea not long ago, ive yet to hear the full ins and outs from the lass i know but im hoping it wont be too long before i do!

mowgli
10-03-10, 02:41 PM
go & visit him... he's your friend, go & find his side of the story out first hand.

Spudly
10-03-10, 02:47 PM
go & visit him... he's your friend, go & find his side of the story out first hand.

I will do once we find out where he is going to be, not got a clue how you go about getting a VO though:tard:

Southie
10-03-10, 02:50 PM
Not good Spud must be a bit scary being in a situation like these with an old mate. Was the guy on any depressants or medication, to loose the plot like that cannot be that simple.

Chin up matey :)

Andy
10-03-10, 03:55 PM
I will do once we find out where he is going to be, not got a clue how you go about getting a VO though:tard:
he will have to request one be sent to you.He will be in a prison now waiting to go to where he will serve his time most likely,someone like his family etc will have the address and his prison number.He will have a hard time in there though going in for an offence as bad/as public as that.

Andy
10-03-10, 03:56 PM
Not good Spud must be a bit scary being in a situation like these with an old mate. Was the guy on any depressants or medication, to loose the plot like that cannot be that simple.

Chin up matey :)
Doesnt sound like it,as that would have been mentioned in the pre sentence report

Spudly
10-03-10, 04:14 PM
He will have a hard time in there though going in for an offence as bad/as public as that.

Thats exactly what im thinking aswell:eek:

muzzy
10-03-10, 04:15 PM
That is pretty rough, luckily for me i've never experienced similar.