PDA

View Full Version : Theiving Bloody Pikeys!!!

Dave.
06-03-10, 09:56 PM
Just been to my grandads now to check how many of my SR steelies were there as i was supposed to be swapping them tomorrow, and some pikeys robbed off with them! :mad:

Grandad leaves the garage door open msot nights (easy acess for him, plus theirs nothing much in there, some compost, old lawnmower etc etc) but its not a very nice area, and someones helped themselves to them! :(

Totally gutted, they were my spare set of wheels with excellent tyres on them, going out tomorrow to have a mooch, see if anyones got them to put on their car :cry:

If anyone sees any Vauxhalls in the north west with these wheels on, pwease give me a buzz, their not overly common

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/DSC02040.jpg

Edit: i still have the centre caps, so its just the wheels and tyres that have gone walkies

craig green
06-03-10, 10:07 PM
Someone mustve had their eye on them bud.

Jackroadkill
06-03-10, 10:08 PM
*******s. Hope you find them.

nova1992
06-03-10, 10:29 PM
I can't stand theifts.

Dave.
06-03-10, 10:30 PM
Someone mustve had their eye on them bud.

Probabley, tbh theyll nick anything here if it isnt bolted to the ground, so wouldnt suprise me if someones just had them off purely because they could

Tyres on them were not far off new aswell, so couldve had them for the tyres :(

andy_mk3
07-03-10, 07:56 AM
Leaving the garage door open over night is just asking for things to be taken though really..

Edd
07-03-10, 08:13 AM
Same anywhere now IMO if isn't secure someone will have it away

dj_wudgey
07-03-10, 10:47 AM
theving f*ckers mate you cant have sh*t these days can you!!

L14MNP
07-03-10, 12:43 PM
Leaving the garage door open over night is just asking for things to be taken though really..
Yep.

chimp007_uk
07-03-10, 12:58 PM
I know how you feel... I had my Mint Astra GTE teardrop alloys and Yokohama A032 slicks stolen from my garden last summer!

Pikey's!!

Luckily I claimed on the house insurance :)

blue_peg_16v
07-03-10, 06:40 PM
my garage got done over the other month and my spare 17s got nicked fooking annoying

Dave.
07-03-10, 07:27 PM
Been doing abit of digging today...

Theirs a mk3 astra that belongs to a local petty theif hovering around the Haydock area, that apparently a few weeks ago got a new set of black wheels with a silver edge according to afew "contacts" so going to head up to his hosue tomorrow and see if their my wheels

Most probabley not, but you never know :thumb:

Rob
07-03-10, 07:49 PM
my garage got done over the other month and my spare 17s got nicked fooking annoying

what the black 5 spokes ?

And dave that sounds like it could be them but dont go over by your self though

novasrikev
07-03-10, 08:05 PM
Probabley, tbh theyll nick anything here if it isnt bolted to the ground, so wouldnt suprise me if someones just had them off purely because they could

Tyres on them were not far off new aswell, so couldve had them for the tyres :(

they also nick stuff that is bolted to the ground theiving pikeys:wtf:

Spudly
07-03-10, 08:07 PM
what the black 5 spokes ?

No his multi-spokes with the bunny logo's on them, did his house too the fcukers:mad:

muzzy
07-03-10, 08:09 PM
Nightmare, you cant have anything these days, even if its tied down they will still try and be off with it!

Rob
07-03-10, 08:13 PM
No his multi-spokes with the bunny logo's on them, did his house too the fcukers:mad:

funkin ****s :mad:

Spudly
07-03-10, 08:17 PM
Yeah tell me about it, thats not the half of it but its not my place to go into details on here though:cry:

blue_peg_16v
07-03-10, 08:42 PM
yup was the multi spokes also did the house as spud says gutted but could of been worse, was going to get the multispokes refurbed and put back on the loon too as there the only wheels ive found that dont need spacers to clear the 4 pots :cry:

Jackroadkill
07-03-10, 09:20 PM
I came home once to meet a bloke trying to get my Cav SRi onto the back of his lorry. Said he'd "do me a favour" by scrapping it for me for the minimal sum of fifty quid. Oddly I didn't take him up on his generous offer...

stupot89
07-03-10, 09:42 PM
id of kicked his teeth out if id of caught him loading my car up

NovaLad
07-03-10, 09:46 PM
Atleast it wasn't your stickers Dave!
:thumb:

Dave.
08-03-10, 08:08 PM
Been round to his tonight in the dark, turns out they ARE my wheels on his astra, but the pikeys got a set of locking nuts on them! :mad:

What should i do? i can either go and report him to the ol' bill, or take a midnight trip up there with a wheelbrace and some bricks? :confused:

vaughanmc
08-03-10, 08:12 PM
Get them back the same way they took them from you mate! I know I would!

muzzy
08-03-10, 08:15 PM
Have you got proof to show the police that they are your wheels? Pictures really wont' cut it so you could be wasting your time. I personally would take them back the same way he got them, they are your wheels at the end of the day. The guy has some cheek to steal your wheels then run around with them on his car!

Ste_Nova
08-03-10, 08:35 PM
Been round to his tonight in the dark, turns out they ARE my wheels on his astra, but the pikeys got a set of locking nuts on them! :mad:

What should i do? i can either go and report him to the ol' bill, or take a midnight trip up there with a wheelbrace and some bricks? :confused:

take the whole car, teach him a lesson

Pistol Pete
08-03-10, 08:36 PM
Can you prove they are your wheels? I mean, SR steelis are not exactly rare now are they.

Graeme
08-03-10, 08:38 PM
I hope you sort it Dave, what type of locking nut are they?

vaughanmc
08-03-10, 08:41 PM
He'll know because of the tyres probably...

Christ
08-03-10, 09:03 PM
have you reported them missing to the police? If hes a dodger like you say you would expect the cops to take your side.

Count Vaux Alot
08-03-10, 09:20 PM
Some tw@t helped them selves to the back box on my dad's van the other day - unbolted it on the fecking drive ffs the clamp and nuts were still lying on the drive!

Bastids!

I hope you get it sorted Dave.

grooge
08-03-10, 11:26 PM
^ thats taking the piss.

i'd rob them back if i was you, police wont do anything i don't think. check what brakes hes got aswell haha if they're worth taking just see it as him paying interest, if not slice the lines.

NovaLad
08-03-10, 11:36 PM
Got receipt for the tyres that are on them?

Angus Closier
08-03-10, 11:44 PM
To be honest mate, without a doubt he will just come knocking back and cause more trouble than its really worth! I would just leave it and lock the garage up. Iv had it done and it feels horrid. People who steel are the worst kind of people, dont make yourself the same. Use the police or leave it i say.
only my word though...

Welsh Dan
08-03-10, 11:53 PM
Just slash them.

Dave.
09-03-10, 01:09 AM
Got receipt for the tyres that are on them?

Nope, Graeme Dixon gave me them for a swap for some btis a while ago :(

Im tempted to just go to his and get them bck with afew mates, but hes a kind of penis head that thinks hes "God", and throws his weight around even though hes a 6ft skinny chav type

From what i can figure out, he had some MHASSOOVE wheels on his astra afew weeks abck, they got nicked, and someones tipped him off about the wheels on my Corsa

Hes then presumabley gone to my grandads garage to look for my Corsa, but it wasnt there due to it being in work getting its re-spray, however he mustve seen the steels and thought hed have them instead

What i dont get is how anyone couldve known that the wheels on my Corsa are prettyd ecent, unless someones been snooping round it on the pathway late at night

Will have to see what happens tomorrow though :mad:

daleNOVAbrennan
09-03-10, 08:08 AM
just take his car, if you are sure there definitely your wheels

Graeme
09-03-10, 09:39 AM
Shame your old man isn't working, if the car happened to spontaniously combust, he get definately get to recover it and you'd get your wheels back

Southie
09-03-10, 09:52 AM
If Graeme gave you a back dated receipt of when you bought/did swaps of the wheels on letterheaded paper then with photos of the wheels on your Corsa take this to the police. Worth a try hope you get this sorted. :)

mowgli
09-03-10, 10:35 AM
you want a receipt????? you can have one... nudge nudge wink wink

dj_wudgey
09-03-10, 11:13 AM
Nope, Graeme Dixon gave me them for a swap for some btis a while ago :(

Im tempted to just go to his and get them bck with afew mates, but hes a kind of penis head that thinks hes "God", and throws his weight around even though hes a 6ft skinny chav type

From what i can figure out, he had some MHASSOOVE wheels on his astra afew weeks abck, they got nicked, and someones tipped him off about the wheels on my Corsa

Hes then presumabley gone to my grandads garage to look for my Corsa, but it wasnt there due to it being in work getting its re-spray, however he mustve seen the steels and thought hed have them instead

What i dont get is how anyone couldve known that the wheels on my Corsa are prettyd ecent, unless someones been snooping round it on the pathway late at night

Will have to see what happens tomorrow though :mad:

f*ck that id have gone down with the lads allready and smashed his f*cking head in!!!

Jack
09-03-10, 11:22 AM
Would be a shame if his car went missing one night. And your wheels magically happened to turn up back in your grandad's shed lol

daleNOVAbrennan
09-03-10, 04:32 PM
Would be a shame if his car went missing one night. And your wheels magically happened to turn up back in your grandad's shed lol in all FAIRNESS its the least he deserves, just leave a note in his letter box, explaining he is a little scrotum and what goes around comes around. or something of that calibre :thumb:

Mike
09-03-10, 04:43 PM
Go set fire to his car. Thats what id do.

Well, if im honest thats pretty much what i did do lol lol

daleNOVAbrennan
09-03-10, 04:45 PM
Go set fire to his car. Thats what id do.

Well, if im honest thats pretty much what i did do lol lol
wont get his wheels back though,but on the bright side its good fun lol

hc coupe
09-03-10, 04:54 PM
To be fair (Without knowing the kiddy) he could have bought them of a chappy who took them unknowingly.

If this is unlikely ,

Bide your time, or wait until he's got a new car, then get happy with the paint stripper , make it look RAT :thumb:

edit : If it was me , I'd forget about the wheels. Lesson learnt the hard way.

Jack
09-03-10, 05:36 PM
Good point, he may have bought them unknowingly from someone else who pinched them.

If he did nick them, and you suddenly rock up with the wheels back on your car, he'll know you swiped them back and look at retribution. If he didn't nick them, he'll just think you swiped them off him for no reason so again look at retribution.

Not really a lot you can do aside from report it to the police (to screw up their stats) and learn to put a lock on your shed in future.

grooge
09-03-10, 10:34 PM
Good point, he may have bought them unknowingly from someone else who pinched them.

If he did nick them, and you suddenly rock up with the wheels back on your car, he'll know you swiped them back and look at retribution. If he didn't nick them, he'll just think you swiped them off him for no reason so again look at retribution.

Not really a lot you can do aside from report it to the police (to screw up their stats) and learn to put a lock on your shed in future.

i'd steal them back out of principle even if i had no intention of ever using them again. could sell them and get a bit of money? or swap for parts with someone.
also you dont want him to think you're a walkover and that he can get away with it. that'll only encourage him to do it again. maybe not to you but someone else and personally i wouldnt want anyone else to have their gear stolen either so I would do it for that reason alone. that and i think the police will do sweet f*ck all

brainsnova
09-03-10, 10:46 PM
if you asked Baxter nicely he would nip round and ask him for the truth lol

CoolTiger
10-03-10, 12:15 AM
rob them back and leave note on windscreen saying their up for sale for £100 if you really want them :)

CoolTiger
10-03-10, 12:19 AM
or take 12 non locking bolts out and leave it,
or or take the 12 non locking bolts out and put in your own locking wheel nuts :D

Dave.
10-03-10, 01:16 AM
Long story short, Their is now a MK3 Astra on its sills :)

Been chatting to my cousin whos quite well connected with the local towrags in the area, apparently hes had been bragging about how he robbed them from a open garage about 2 weeks ago, my cousin isnt too happy as its his grandad aswell, so me, him and afew other people went out before and recovered some stolen property :)

brainsnova
10-03-10, 01:20 AM
pics or it never happened lol good work getting them back :thumb:

Dave.
10-03-10, 01:22 AM
pics or it never happened lol good work getting them back :thumb:

I was tempted, i really ws, but the flash mightve given the game away lol :p

brainsnova
10-03-10, 01:23 AM
you can always do a drive by in daylight ftw.

Dave.
10-03-10, 01:32 AM
lol, ill try :thumb:

NovaLad
10-03-10, 02:15 AM
Owned! Get A Pic Up So We Can Make Some Owned Pics Lol :thumb:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xXx_Nova_xXx again.

pikey1986
10-03-10, 05:43 AM
+1

but

pics or gtfo lol

vaughanmc
10-03-10, 07:16 AM
F*cking brilliant Dave lol Just store them safely and securely now :)

rubachuk
10-03-10, 08:11 AM
You theiving bloody pikey lol

Nice one

Graeme
10-03-10, 09:41 AM
Good lad Dave

dj_wudgey
10-03-10, 09:42 AM

Been chatting to my cousin whos quite well connected with the local towrags in the area, apparently hes had been bragging about how he robbed them from a open garage about 2 weeks ago, my cousin isnt too happy as its his grandad aswell, so me, him and afew other people went out before and recovered some stolen property :)

nice mate nice!!! id have got too tempted and smashed his car or him up though aswell!!! well done though dude!!

Southie
10-03-10, 09:50 AM
Be careful they don't come back for you lol

http://teefury.com/products_large_images/bottom-pulpfiction.jpg

Jack
10-03-10, 10:04 AM
...and this is a public viewably forum. Considering all the stickers you have in your car, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out where to look for evidence. Especially given the thread title lol

mowgli
10-03-10, 10:08 AM

Been chatting to my cousin whos a vicar with the local diocese, apparently hes had been praying for forgiveness about how he robbed them from a open garage about 2 weeks ago, my cousin forgave him as did his grandad, so me, him and afew other people went out before god & the repentant man returned the wheels with a bouquet of flowers :)

editted

L14MNP
10-03-10, 10:11 AM
Me thinks this vigilante method may
http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/hitran/ReturnArrow.png
http://www.bikinigirlpanties.com/bikini-pics/bikini-ass-bite.jpg

I hope not for your sake, but I would have kept it on the d-low if it was me retreiving my propertay!

dj_wudgey
10-03-10, 10:33 AM
Me thinks this vigilante method may
http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/hitran/ReturnArrow.png
http://www.bikinigirlpanties.com/bikini-pics/bikini-ass-bite.jpg

I hope not for your sake, but I would have kept it on the d-low if it was me retreiving my propertay!

me two but then id have needed to keep quiet about it lol