PDA

View Full Version : turbo charger

total_vauxhall
06-03-10, 04:55 PM
from anything realy / pref a vauxhall td but as said anything considerd must be cheap as im not after spending alot incase the build doesnt work . cheers dan:thumb:

General Baxter
06-03-10, 05:05 PM
if the cars a petrol, you cant fit a diesel charger :p

total_vauxhall
06-03-10, 05:10 PM
ok:wtf: how come there is posts all over on forums of people using 1.5td units on petrol 8v motors . im only building a 1.0l or 1.2 turbo motor for a buggy as i have lots of spare motors kicking about in the garage atm so just playing about with things tbh but if you could help me out on info of what will fit it will be appriciated cheers dan:thumb:

Cle
06-03-10, 05:11 PM
Are you looking to fit a turbo or a supercharger ?

total_vauxhall
06-03-10, 05:12 PM
ok:wtf: how come there is posts all over on forums of people using 1.5td units on petrol 8v motors . im only building a 1.0l or 1.2 turbo motor for a buggy as i have lots of spare motors kicking about in the garage atm so just playing about with things tbh but if you could help me out on info of what will fit it will be appriciated cheers dan:thumb:

had a 1300 turbo motor in my last buggy and sold it for good money but never realy took much notice to how it was build i just got it running and sold it and now im after building another

total_vauxhall
06-03-10, 05:12 PM
Are you looking to fit a turbo or a supercharger ? turbo

Cle
06-03-10, 05:46 PM
turbo

There was a 1.2 turbo build thread on here some.