PDA

View Full Version : Really bored

Mike
04-03-10, 03:21 PM
bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boring bored bored bored bollox bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boing bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boring

What do people do during the working when there not at work?

mowgli
04-03-10, 03:38 PM
try stroking it up & down, i mean your paintbrush....

have you thought of taking up whistling???

or you could try to actually tune your radio in properly

AlexW
04-03-10, 03:41 PM
Spend all day falling over bits and breaking various vauxhall's while listing to some weirdos on radio 1.

Or just stay in bed.

Mike
04-03-10, 03:41 PM
lol i sing christmas songs when im at work :) drives the tenants nuts :)

blue_peg_16v
04-03-10, 04:30 PM
bet im more bored been out of work for 3 months now im going mad even did some gardening this morning

i cant stand gardening lol

Lee
04-03-10, 06:54 PM
Go and do whatever you're supposed to be doing at the weekend so you can come up here you bone idle git lol

draper
04-03-10, 06:56 PM
i was bored today, then i clocked out at 6 and not back untill sunday !!!

blue_peg_16v
04-03-10, 06:57 PM
stella time yah lol

draper
04-03-10, 06:58 PM
not tonight - got an assemesment at bombardier tomorrow morning so will need a clear head

turning p to interviews pissed isnt clever, i at least wait untill my 3rd day at work lol

blue_peg_16v
04-03-10, 06:59 PM
thought you would be worse with a clear head lol

draper
04-03-10, 07:01 PM
thought you would be worse with a clear head lol

probably will, maybe i should just have a few tonight then (and actual few, not a draper few)

blue_peg_16v
04-03-10, 07:02 PM
10 then

draper
04-03-10, 07:03 PM
probably will, maybe i should just have a few tonight then (and actual few, not a draper few)

:thumb:

Mike
04-03-10, 07:24 PM
Go and do whatever you're supposed to be doing at the weekend so you can come up here you bone idle git lol

Currently doing it now, sisters bedroom is one of the jobs & the entire of my sisters house which is now about half way there :(

Southie
04-03-10, 07:30 PM
No such thing. Think of something you've not done in a while and go do it, even if it's playing knockadoor run or setting fire to a turd in a bag on your neighbours doorstep lol

blue_peg_16v
04-03-10, 07:33 PM
knock a door run i wouldnt make it to the end of the drive lol

Southie
04-03-10, 07:39 PM
knock a door run i wouldnt make it to the end of the drive lol
Terrace houses ftw lol

Mike
04-03-10, 07:39 PM
or setting fire to a turd in a bag on your neighbours doorstep lol

Done that when i was younger an ended up torching a hedge, my dad kicked my ass around the house for days :cry:

mowgli
05-03-10, 09:24 AM
Done that when i was younger an ended up torching a hedge, my dad kicked my ass around the house for days :cry:

you shouldn't put petrol on the bag

my fave was chucking a lit banger down someones path, then lighting an airbomb... so the banger went off, and they'd open the window just in time for the airbomb to go off right next to them

draper
05-03-10, 11:31 AM
didnt go out last night, i actually did the test paper they send you

had my assesment this morning which went well, just got to take an alternator off my dads berlingo then im free for the beer garden :d

Rysee
05-03-10, 11:49 AM
Listening to Megadeth in my pants thinking about a bacon butty, a brew and going outside hmmm

blue_peg_16v
05-03-10, 12:56 PM
omg please god no the images lol

mk1nova_rich
05-03-10, 01:06 PM
im spending 10 whole weeks off work with a broken leg its driving me insane. Can't do much with my Nova either and i hate daytime TV :mad:

Rysee
05-03-10, 01:08 PM
Had 6 weeks off sept/oct after having a metal plate in my shoulder, I actually enjoyed the time, went on nice days out and saw mates that I usually struggle to make time for with work

I want another 6 weeks haha

mk1nova_rich
05-03-10, 01:17 PM
hard to get about on crutches though, occupies your hands too. first few weeks i could hardly do owt. weather has been good this week so i have been able to do quite a bit with my bike carb conversion, feel better for that. Its going to be a struggle getting back into the working routine :(

Mike
05-03-10, 01:18 PM
Im back home again now lol got some work to be doing here but reall REALLY CBA to do it lol

And i need a poo.

mowgli
05-03-10, 01:18 PM
Listening to Megadeth in my pants thinking about a bacon butty, a brew and going outside hmmm

how on earth did you get them in your pants???????

Rysee
05-03-10, 01:19 PM
I had a poo... with the door open so i could carry on watching my dvd from my room. Empty house is the life

Rysee
05-03-10, 01:20 PM
how on earth did you get them in your pants???????

I admit it was Megadeth's midget tribute band, and my apple catchers are large

Mike
05-03-10, 01:21 PM
I had a poo... with the door open so i could carry on watching my dvd from my room. Empty house is the life

Did you ever when you were smaller try see how many steps backward you could take before you miss the porcelain when having a piss?

Lee
05-03-10, 01:24 PM
Im back home again now lol got some work to be doing here but reall REALLY CBA to do it lol

And i need a poo.

WHats the weekend situe like now? :)

Mike
05-03-10, 01:28 PM
WHats the weekend situe like now? :)

Im on the phone trying to blag my way outta it as i type this :d *might* be setting out en route to your house in the next hour :thumb:

Rysee
05-03-10, 01:32 PM
Did you ever when you were smaller try see how many steps backward you could take before you miss the porcelain when having a piss?

Indeed, good fun, better at someone elses house or work though,

At first it reaches lobbing it then when it starts to run out and you get pissy socks, that sucks

mowgli
05-03-10, 01:34 PM
when i was 8, i pissed over the top of a tractor bonnet to win a 50p bet...

draper
05-03-10, 04:27 PM
a bloke i know can stand at a urinal in a pub toilet and piss into the far cubicle lol

he really should check before showing off tho