PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 14th March 2010

Mike
04-03-10, 02:05 PM
Bahrain Grand Prix :thumb: 12noon UK time

F1 Starts here (http://www.formula1.com/races/in_detail/bahrain_824/circuit_diagram.html)

Net. Back of.

muzzy
04-03-10, 02:07 PM
Looking forward to it. I had the opportunity to go but brother in law left his job so that screwed it all up :(

I've decided Lotus Racing are the team for me this year.

L14MNP
04-03-10, 02:10 PM
I'll try and watch the races this time around as it's back to being competitive in places other than the pit lane! lol

One of the only high profile sports still bossed by UK teams and drivers too. :)

Mike
04-03-10, 02:12 PM
I reckon it may well be a good year for Mark Webber so will be keeping my eyes on him. Will be backing Button as always, a bloke with a real passion for the sport & has no interest in the money nor publicity BS.

And hes a damn good driver TBH.

L33 LEG
04-03-10, 02:12 PM
Been looking forward to this throughout the winter :cool:

Least it gives me something to look forward on sundays now. Always been a schumacher fan so obviously hope he does really well and shows that he is still the best, or else he is going to really regret going back.

It's going to be such a close season though imo. Hamilton should be in top forn again and button aswell. Alonso has a very good chance aswell and of course vettel.

My money is on hamilton :thumb:

muzzy
04-03-10, 02:14 PM
I reckon it may well be a good year for Mark Webber so will be keeping my eyes on him. Will be backing Button as always, a bloke with a real passion for the sport & has no interest in the money nor publicity BS.

My Mrs worshipped Jenson Button last year, she wouldnt shut up about F1 for the whole season :roll:

L14MNP
04-03-10, 02:15 PM
It was awesome to see Button get a decent drive. You could always see he had it in him. Just needed the right team/car.

L33 LEG
04-03-10, 02:17 PM
Edit - mis-read lol.

blue_peg_16v
come on looking forward to it hope that ferrari mclaren mercedes and red bull are all competetive 8 cars capable of winning races should give some good racing, and im sure schumacher will spring a few surprises

Mike
My Mrs worshipped Jenson Button last year, she wouldnt shut up about F1 for the whole season :roll:

lol lol bandwagon jumper is she lol lol

Ive followed his ups & downs for some time, more so last season TBH as lets face it, last season was fantastic racing by all parties, so close!! The book "The Brawn Story" is an epic read! Proper compelling book to say the least!

blue_peg_16v
04-03-10, 02:19 PM

true was proven when he bought himself out the williams comtract to stay at honda the decision came good in the long run

and also flying budget airlines last year lol how funny would that be getting on a ryan air flight to go on a stag do and jenson was sat next to you lol

brazil was one of his best races great to watch to hope there more of that this year

can see the lotus and virgin finishing 6 laps behind tho 6 secs a lap is a lifetime

Mike
04-03-10, 02:21 PM
and also flying budget airlines last year lol how funny would that be getting on a ryan air flight to go on a stag do and jenson was sat next to you lol

A random chance meeting like that would make my life complete lol

Flying tramp class to some sh1t never heard of country like France, an randomly getting a seat in the cargo bay next to the big JB himself lol lol

Hayley
04-03-10, 03:58 PM
My dads a marshall and marshalled for a team in the pits at the British Grand prix the last few years and also got flown out to marshall at the Abu Dhabi one too. lucky barsteward.

Do I, his only daughter, get one of his free tickets for the Bristish one... do I Funk. gives it to his mate all the time. I think this year I shall have to lay on the guilt trip big time and get that dam ticket. :thumb:

blue_peg_16v
04-03-10, 04:19 PM
sounds a plan

Pistol Pete
04-03-10, 05:11 PM
Cant wait for this season to start. Booked my weekend ticket for the British GP in july. 3 days of beer...yeehaa!!

Southie
04-03-10, 05:21 PM
Really looking forward to this season, will be better without the fuel stops IMO. Will be exciting and probably entertaining to see Schumacher racing again and in all fairness I think that has the advantage being back with Mr Brawn this season. I hope he gives Hamilton a few nudges to show how it's really done. lol

Would love to see Jenson reclaim the title. :cool:

Lynsey
04-03-10, 05:30 PM
Don't forget it's Mothers Day on Sunday 14th March 2010 :)

blue_peg_16v
04-03-10, 05:31 PM
we all know if schumacher is in with a chance rosberg will be a stopper and schumacher will inevitably have some dirty tricks up his sleave winning is everything to that man.

also dont forget world touring cars starts in brazil this sunday 5pm on euro sport

CoolTiger
04-03-10, 05:49 PM
i wont be alive to see that :( birthday on the 13th lol

Mike
04-03-10, 05:52 PM
also dont forget world touring cars starts in brazil this sunday 5pm on euro sport

Fcuking mint :thumb:

blue_peg_16v
04-03-10, 05:55 PM
you know summers on the way when motorsport starts up again

Andy
04-03-10, 05:59 PM
BTCC is so much better than formula 1
However i am looking forward to it more this year.