PDA

View Full Version : More eBay BS. Advice please.

L14MNP
02-03-10, 01:42 PM
Nothing serious tbh. I just want to know how to contact eBay to inform them the reason I haven't (and don't intend) paying for an item I won.

It is this (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&view=all&item=320487070990&tid=0&ssPageName=ADME:X:UPIOB:GB:1123) Nintendo DS. The guy says it's only a few weeks old, yet when I messaged him asking for it be sent recorded delivery for the £6.99 he's asking I also asked if it had the box and manuals. Being that it's as good as new you would expect so? Not according to him.

Yeah he never said it did, but imo it's a sh!t worded listing and one that I only saw at the last minute. Given the uneducated reply I received from him and wanting more for recorded delivery(!) I decided not to go through with it, and messaged him to that effect.

Now he has opened an unpaid item dispute. I want to contact eBay to tell them my reasons for non payment, they probably won't care though lol.

What form do I need to use? All I can find are ones I have previously used. Such as when something arrives and it is not as described etc.

Like fcuk am I phoning them ever again. :thumb:

kent14sr
02-03-10, 01:47 PM
Use the contact form from toolbar at top of homepage

Advise them of whats happened and then they will remove the unpaid item strike when you inevitably get it

Had it on something I bought and seller refused to post even though it stated he would in listing!

L14MNP
02-03-10, 01:51 PM
Tried that before but after I entered my query it just directed me to useless answers mate. :confused:

Such as contact your seller and sort it out through them etc. All of which are no good.

Any ideas what you typed mate?
Also lol @ the guy you had trouble with. Probs CBA to go to the post office! My mate does it all of the time with eBay stuff. :/

Jon_nova1
02-03-10, 06:58 PM
let the dispute run, you only get a non payment strike

Ben
02-03-10, 07:54 PM
tbh your banged to rights! Just keep arguing the NPS and hope he gives up.

Jon_nova1
02-03-10, 08:09 PM
yes as above, but rather than waste time on it, i'd just leave it and not worry.

I remember how the process goes now, write your thoughts in the reply, do nothing, the seller has to escalate the dispute (i tihnk) then EBay has to review it to get a final valuation credit and give you a strike

L14MNP
02-03-10, 09:35 PM
You're rigth about the NPS. I'm not that ar$ed tbh. Just thought as the guy is a c0ck end that I would make it awkward for him.

I make a powerful ebay enemy lol Or I used to when I cba!

Ta kids. :)