28-02-10, 05:41 PM
As above please, what you got?

Cheers Carl.

cjohnson
28-02-10, 05:59 PM
Cash waiting btw, I'm a new member but trust me, I'm desperado for some lol

auzzy-b
28-02-10, 06:05 PM
Nova pipi is selling some speedlines in the for sale section, dont no how far you would have to travel thou because i hvnt got a clue were silsden is??lol

cjohnson
28-02-10, 06:13 PM
Haha cheers mate, I've sent him a message, I am desperate for him to contact me, left my number and everything. As I want black ones too. Manchester is about an hour away from me! Silsden is near Bradford, West Yorks. I said I could collect straight away but he hasn't been on all day :( lol

let_nova
28-02-10, 07:26 PM
some here. pm me

auzzy-b
28-02-10, 07:42 PM
Ahhh bradford, thats not to bad then:thumb: i have collected items from up your end a couple times and pop down to the go-karting track now and then:) awesome!

Riggy
28-02-10, 07:43 PM
yeah pip has been out all day , ill ring him now and get him to check the thread for you

cjohnson
28-02-10, 07:51 PM
Ahhh bradford, thats not to bad then:thumb: i have collected items from up your end a couple times and pop down to the go-karting track now and then:) awesome!

yeah the kart track is not too bad tbh, pole position is it? The one in Leeds is better :p

cjohnson
28-02-10, 07:52 PM
yeah pip has been out all day , ill ring him now and get him to check the thread for you

Ok matey, tell him I'm craving them! haha, and to give me first dibs if possible! :cool:

Cheers lads!:thumb:

Riggy
28-02-10, 07:53 PM
spoke to him mate , should hear from him asap

auzzy-b
28-02-10, 08:05 PM
yeah the kart track is not too bad tbh, pole position is it? The one in Leeds is better :p
Im with you on that! leeds (with the bridge?) one is wicked! went there last time when i stayed over for a nite out, got 1st palce and a little trophy aswell:d lol

cjohnson
28-02-10, 09:42 PM
Im with you on that! leeds (with the bridge?) one is wicked! went there last time when i stayed over for a nite out, got 1st palce and a little trophy aswell:d lol
haha thats the one pal! Take air off the bridge! Awesome. You been to middlesborough outdoor kart track? twin engine jobby, went there last weekend, 2km long track! was throwing it down lmao, still fun though!

Cheers Riggy, going to get them tomorrow, :d, well excited! Cheers all!

auzzy-b
28-02-10, 09:56 PM
You been to middlesborough outdoor kart track? twin engine jobby, went there last weekend, 2km long track! was throwing it down lmao, still fun though!
:eek: No i never been there but sounds well good, twin engine! ill have to look that up..
No probs bud hopefully ill get myself a set in the future they look sweeeeeetlol

cjohnson
28-02-10, 10:12 PM
yeah, cant remember the name of the track now but it's immense, karts do like 60mph, it's an international track, have to have 25 going to open the main track. I'll find out the name and let you know. They do proper races there for cars/ bikes it's that big lol. Yeah they're going on my corsa not Nova though lol

cjohnson
28-02-10, 10:18 PM
Here you go mate, tht's the track. If you go on prices, the one we did was £1200, £50 per person.

website is ww. teessidekarting .co.uk

Oh, the speedlines are in rochdale too mate, you know the kid?

auzzy-b
28-02-10, 11:06 PM
Yeah they're going on my corsa not Nova though lol
Booooo!lol will still look ace.

auzzy-b
28-02-10, 11:12 PM
website is ww. teessidekarting .co.uk

Oh, the speedlines are in rochdale too mate, you know the kid?
Thanks for that pal! +rep:thumb:
I dont know pip but have spoke with him before, good lad.

cjohnson
01-03-10, 10:48 AM
Booooo!lol will still look ace.
haha I hope so mate. I want a nova so bad, just got too much in my corsa, and can pay a fortune for a mint nova now can't you!

I will own one one day though lol, was gonna send a link to my project thread on corsasport but I'm not allowed cause I haven't made enough posts yet :( lol.

Cheers for the rep lad! :) I'll send you a pic when I get the rims on :cool:

auzzy-b
01-03-10, 05:53 PM
Cheers for the rep lad! :) I'll send you a pic when I get the rims on :cool:
Yea that would be cool!:thumb: