PDA

View Full Version : will this paint be ok???

dj_wudgey
27-02-10, 11:28 AM
http://www.bitec.co.uk/store/upol-plas5mg-plast-medium-grey-plastic-paint-aerosol-p-517.html?osCsid=cd69obgp0b2pnikdjrkujmobo7

will this be ok to do the grey at the bottom off my sr untill i get it resprayed and vinyl put back on???? it will only be for the show season it has to last for!! im just not shure as it says plastic paint and i dont want to get it sprayed all down the bottom off my sr and f*ck it up lol

waynes sri
27-02-10, 11:30 AM
id say would be ok while you get round to going proper

Southie
27-02-10, 11:32 AM
Save and do it properly, why try and do a half hearted job and then have to do it twice.

waynes sri
27-02-10, 11:34 AM
Save and do it properly, why try a do a half hearted job and then have to do it twice. yea southie is right there to be fair thats what im doing thats why its on drive in bits lol

Southie
27-02-10, 11:38 AM
I can understand what DJSRobsessive is saying as I've been wanting to do my sides of the car for a while but didn't want to do a crappy job you see.

dj_wudgey
27-02-10, 11:40 AM
true southie!! if i get the vinly it will still get done twice any way i want the bottom grey for the show season and the respray so it will have to be done again!! and this year she is getting resprayed lol a mate is going to do it and he's pretty good so wont be a w*nk job!!!!

dj_wudgey
27-02-10, 11:41 AM
I can understand what DJSRobsessive is saying as I've been wanting to do my sides of the car for a while but didn't want to do a crappy job you see.

yea thats what i dont want i was going to get a mate to spray it i think the paint is scimilar to what nick j just used but i want to make shure!!

and you got me there mate im obsessed with mk1 sr's lol

waynes sri
27-02-10, 11:47 AM
the painter thats doing mine is an ex vauxhall painter and he knows the proper colour code of the grey that the vinyl is so hes going to paint mine on and the pillow post cant wait to get it sent off i can wait to spend the cash tho lol

dj_wudgey
27-02-10, 11:53 AM
the painter thats doing mine is an ex vauxhall painter and he knows the proper colour code of the grey that the vinyl is so hes going to paint mine on and the pillow post cant wait to get it sent off i can wait to spend the cash tho lol

do us a favour buddy get me that paint code lol ill be your bestest freind forever lol!! i need mine doing in that really!! then i can use my new bootlid vinyl beacase ive got a proper blue/grey gm rear vinyl for late mk1 sr's!!!

Andy
27-02-10, 01:56 PM
Save and do it properly, why try and do a half hearted job and then have to do it twice.
Theres a saying or 2 for that
"If a jobs worth doing,do it well"
"Do it once, do it right"

dj_wudgey
28-02-10, 02:07 PM
well ill be doing it twice one with paint then when its resprayed ill do it with vinyl lol