PDA

View Full Version : Just brought!!!

mikesri
12-04-03, 10:07 AM
A m8 of mine crashed his Silk voilet Gsi about a month ago, being a write off he said he was just going to re-shell it!! I offered him some cash for the interior but he declined. :(

Thursday i got a txt saying, Hi m8, do want to buy my interior, engine or any other bits!!! I didn't need to be asked twice so i was straight round there!!!

I ended up buying all of the interior ( everything to convert mine to Gsi ), alloy filler cap,Gsi side skirts, momo steering wheel and his Gsi lump.

The Gsi lump has been ported and polished, re-built head, kent cam, vernior pully, kent cam belt. Just had new oil n filter change!

I managed to get it all for ?500!!

And as part of the deal he's fitting my braided hose kit, new rear wheel cylinder, he's fitting the head and kent cam to my bottom end in a couple of weeks cos to put the whole engine in my car my insurance want ?3000 :o :o :o :o Damn points!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fcuk that!!!!

I thought this was cheap, what do you think???

brian
12-04-03, 10:45 AM
don't know about across the pond but thats unreal cheap going by irish prices :o

mikeoxford
13-04-03, 12:48 AM
don't know about across the pond but thats unreal cheap going by irish prices :o

:lol: funny money

yep u did well laddo