PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Transit.

Ricky G
26-02-10, 06:20 PM
sorry this isnt about a nova but my mate's transit recovery was stolen last night and im trying to spread the word as far as i can, i wont bore you with details but i'll post a pic, if you see it please call 07593342280

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/Ricky_Glendening/?action=view&current=005.jpg

Plug
26-02-10, 06:25 PM
sorry for your mates loss :( theifing *******s.

Bet its a differant colour and differant plates on it already though,

Any distuniguishing (sp?) marks / dents on it?

Ricky G
26-02-10, 06:43 PM
yes but only a few thing's, all the marker light's on the rear up and over bit-hope that makes sense, a dent on the passenger wing where i drove it into another van, brand new front bumper. ramps come out from behind the rear light's and the rear window is tinted. also the some of the tie down rings are missing in the middle of the bed. hope that all makes sense.

Connor
26-02-10, 06:57 PM
Bad news for your mate :(
What area, location it was stolen from?
Might help with the search :thumb:

Ricky G
26-02-10, 07:04 PM
Bad news for your mate :(
What area, location it was stolen from?
Might help with the search :thumb:
was taken from aylesbury in buckinghamshire mate. i sold it to him 2 weeks ago so i feel just as gutted as it almost feels like my truck has been stolen.

stupot89
26-02-10, 07:19 PM
humm any travelers/pikey camps near buy that would be the best place to try hope it gets found

dj_wudgey
26-02-10, 07:20 PM
humm any travelers/pikey camps near buy that would be the best place to try hope it gets found

was about to say f*cking pikeys!!!

Ricky G
26-02-10, 07:29 PM
there are plenty of "settled pikeys" but i dont think its any use to them, i would say it's more organised theives who will use this to steal an undriveable car or maybe something that would be too awkward to steal with tools etc. then take the car and strip it, burn the van. :mad: