PDA

View Full Version : Putting a GTE motor in a 1.4SR car need help the loom

phunkynova
26-02-10, 04:45 PM
Ok a have a 1992 1.4SR car to which I'm putting in a 1.6 GTE (E16SE) motor the car will be used for rally-cross and no long for road, so I only need the motor running. I have some Problems connecting up the GTE's loom to the SR's as the SR was on a carb set up. If any one can help then thanks.:)

Problem 1.:confused: on the loom is a connector with 6 wires to it a red 3.5mm a black 3mm on the bottom at the top a black-white a brown-white a blue and a green in that order the connector is 3cm by 2.5 cm where do these wire connect to in the car as on my car is no matching plug.

Problem 2.:confused: Is a oval plug with round pins 2.8 cm by 1.3cm 3 wire's on the plug is A B and C at A is a violet wire B is brown-white C is blue-black I have no matching plug so where do they connect.

Problem 3.:confused: Fuel I know is not Electrical but here it is a easy one for you lot I'm sure:thumb: 2 pipe coming from the fuel rail one direct from the fuel rail the other from the under the fuel pressure regulator on the fuel rail which is fuel in and which is fuel return .