haha 2-1

thats all

Edd
24-02-10, 09:16 PM
nice to see

chelski scum

muzzy
24-02-10, 10:18 PM
I'm a big Inter fan and was actually pretty nervous about this game because we have been playing pretty badly lately but we were up for it and played well, Eto'o and Milito gave Chelsea's defence a very hard time. Cech's injury did not look good though and Hilario is possibly the worst person at taking goal kicks ever.

blue_peg_16v
24-02-10, 11:02 PM
eto did miss a sitter at 1-0 tho

muzzy
24-02-10, 11:03 PM
You mean when he missed the ball altogether? lol

Balotelli is a really irritating player, he is really good but his attitude sucks and he seems incapable of passing the ball sometimes

L14MNP
25-02-10, 10:43 AM
Not the Inter I was thinking of. lol :p
http://blancos.info/forum/blog_attachment.php?attachmentid=9&stc=1&d=1257584462

L33 LEG
25-02-10, 10:56 AM
I don't think we should be laughing too much tbh. 2-1 isnt a bad score for chelsea really. They should easily do them over at home :(

L14MNP
25-02-10, 10:58 AM
My monies on Chelski to win that and the EPL this season. I've always fancied them for the league. Taggart and co. need to know they have no divine right to silverware! That being said however, I'd love to see them get #19 to shut the bin dippers up. lol

L33 LEG
25-02-10, 11:02 AM
They have a very good chance winning the league. when united play them it will be such a big game and basically the winner of that will win the league imo.

I have a very good feeling united will get the champions league though :)

L14MNP
25-02-10, 11:05 AM
Yeah, they have a good chance. As you say, the EPL game will be vital. Should be a good 'un. I just want 3 points for my team! :'( lol

L33 LEG
25-02-10, 11:08 AM
I really want to go to that game. I have been to about 10 home games this season but can never get tickets for the decent teams Lol.

I would'nt worry about your team, they'l be safe. My money is on burnley and hull to go down with pompey.

MattBrown
25-02-10, 11:13 AM
Footballs crap, end of, no argueing, its crap!

L14MNP
25-02-10, 11:18 AM
I really want to go to that game. I have been to about 10 home games this season but can never get tickets for the decent teams Lol.

I would'nt worry about your team, they'l be safe. My money is on burnley and hull to go down with pompey.

Aye I bet it's hard to get tickets like those! lol

Yeah Sunderland should be fine, but this season has really gone t!ts up since beating Arsenal at the SoL. Seems like since the beachball against Liverfool nothing has gone right. lol

Agreed on you with Hull and Burnely, but I would like to see West Sham and Bolton drop!

Matt Brown. Stop being gay man. *awaits comments about overpaid diving fairies. (and the only thing that's crap is your spelling.) lol

L33 LEG
25-02-10, 11:22 AM
Aye I bet it's hard to get tickets like those! lol

Yeah Sunderland should be fine, but this season has really gone t!ts up since beating Arsenal at the SoL. Seems like since the beachball against Liverfool nothing has gone right. lol

Agreed on you with Hull and Burnely, but I would like to see West Sham and Bolton drop!

Matt Brown. Stop being gay man. *awaits comments about overpaid diving fairies. (and the only thing that's crap is your spelling.) lol

Ye they havnt done much since then but most teams have fcuked up a lot this season, especially the top clubs. West ham will be fine and so will wolves. Bolton is the only other contender for the drop though, they are playing awful at the moment. getting beat by blackburn 3-0 is never good lol

L14MNP
25-02-10, 11:28 AM
Never say never. Like you say, the table is full of surprises this season!

Some teams fans need to remember where they have came from. Hull booing Phil Brown for example. FFS they're in the EPL and like it or not Leeds they are Yorkshires number one now.

Makes me laugh. Fickle or what! lol