PDA

View Full Version : all my nova gear robbed

Huffy
23-02-10, 07:51 PM
before i start can i ask if any of the following is see to been sold on here can i be p.m'ed

full blue roose motor sport hose kit for a c20xe nova brand new

c20xe redtop engine dizzy type, i no these always a few being sold so i don't expect to be messaged about it

alloy radiator for a c20xe nova brand new

c20xe nova gear linkage brand new from Chris astley

Hello ill get straight to the point Ive been saving up for a while now to get my nova upgraded to a c20xe i have a garage on the wirral that was targeted and broken in to all my snap on tools were NOT touched nor were my brand new 6x9 speakers that were still in the box plus allot of other expensive bits. they took a set of xe pistons an xe head coil type a crack bar an some other small tools.

i know that this was targeted because the effort that when it to getting off the three big pad locks wasn't worth what was took. my nova wasn't in the garage its up at a guys house named Darcey an he lives in wrexham. there i had a dizzy type c20xe engine full roose motor sport hose kit in blue an alloy radiator and a Chris astley quick shift gear linkage all for a nova were stolen last night and what funny bout the whole thing is that only a hand full of people new that knew about my garage an only a few about my car i have people in mind who it was one is a member of this site but I'm not going to mention names as i have no proof so now im back to square one.

all in all ive had over £700 of kit robbed and im totally f**kin gutted. and another thing i dont knock about with any n*b heads or have done any thing to cause any of this

Thanks andy

Connor
23-02-10, 07:54 PM
Thats reaaall bad news mate,
surely this maybe someone you know for them
to know that the engine and the rest of the parts was in their
as average joe thieves would definitely go for the tools i reckon
probably stole on order as it is a bit specific what they stole,
hope you get your things back,
i know what it is like to get things stole off you

nova_saloon
23-02-10, 07:55 PM
It happens mate im afraid they probs passed in a van one time when you had it open and looked on in. Or a tip off. But around the some areas you do get just a bunch of people going up and down roads looking at peoples houses and whats about for scrap metal and stuff. and they will just jump in to your garden and nick it all without a thought. Nearly had it done to me which sucks! managed to move them on!

CoolTiger
23-02-10, 08:05 PM
totally gutted for you mate, but on the up side i think ya nova is nice had a look around it the other week at darcys

Huffy
23-02-10, 08:07 PM
no my garage is well out the way of any main roads and my engine and parts were not in my garage they were with my car in wrexham so they broke in to my garage stole FOUR pistons and a c20xe head for a coil pack an a crack bar and left all the snap on gear and other bits i mentioned alone. then up in wrexham they stole my engine and other parts which ive listed

Huffy
23-02-10, 08:10 PM
totally gutted for you mate, but on the up side i think ya nova is nice had a look around it the other week at darcys

thats when my engine and other gear where present i take it mate

CoolTiger
23-02-10, 08:12 PM
it was being welded when i was there :)

w88rdy
23-02-10, 08:14 PM
this person obviously knows you well,to visit both places to get these items is definatley an inside job.

I would be quizing the handful of people and somebody would be loosing a finger or two !

dj_wudgey
23-02-10, 08:17 PM
thats bad that mate im shure people will keep there eyes open watch ebay though make shure your bits dont end up on there!!!

dj_wudgey
23-02-10, 08:18 PM
this person obviously knows you well,to visit both places to get these items is definatley an inside job.

I would be quizing the handful of people and somebody would be loosing a finger or two !

you know dont you mate best way to sort it!!

w88rdy
23-02-10, 08:20 PM
These type of people piss me off, the lad goes and saves for stuff then it gets took by some thieving low life ! arrgh it makes my blood boil cnuts

blue_peg_16v
23-02-10, 09:26 PM
gutted for you mate my house and garage got done while i was at the mrs a couple of weeks ago fecking bar stewards

bazil
23-02-10, 09:31 PM
so they went to two different locations to steal parts to make one engine?

defo someone you know mate! and thats just pish!!

LEWI007
23-02-10, 09:37 PM
Must be someone youve had with you at both locations.

Huffy
23-02-10, 09:45 PM
i had an engine in bits in my garage this was going to be a summer project and the engine that was going in the nova was a whole unit i pulled the two lads in question but i cant do any thing because i don't have proof I'm thinking about just giving up on this whole nova thing altogether just don't want the hassle any more

Bubba
23-02-10, 11:19 PM
oh that sucks!! sounds a might bit dodgy to me :(

Jon_nova1
23-02-10, 11:56 PM
I know Darcy!

so did they take the engine? definately planned and they knew what they were after if they did!

edit, just read everything, good luck in finding the things, who needs enemies with friends like that:(

LEWI007
24-02-10, 12:00 AM
Dont let it put you down mate, sometimes sh!t happens and unfortunately youve just got to deal with it.

Just try your best to find out who it was, and be really careful who comes near your stuff again next time.

muzzy
24-02-10, 01:07 AM
Don't let some thieving low life scumbag make you give up on your car. It must be gutting knowing someone your supposed to trust has done this but you will find out who it was, this stuff never stays quiet forever.

LEWI007
24-02-10, 01:17 AM
Aye, if you keep your eyes and ears open you might end up hearing of someone XE'ing a car and one thing will lead to another, what goes around comes around mate.

srs1
24-02-10, 07:39 AM
just to put his into prospective.
tranmere and wrexham are a good 30 miles apart.

sorry to hear this huffy.
proper bad when they are determind to rob all the parts you need to get the job done and soon.

Graeme
24-02-10, 07:54 AM
Gutted for you mate, very clearly someone you know, I would just have everyone listening out for you and if I hear anything down here I'll let you know

Edd
24-02-10, 10:37 AM
Thats really bad tbh, well out of order that someone you did call 'friends' can do such a thing, jealous most likely.

If its someone on here name and shame i say.

Huffy
24-02-10, 12:07 PM
thank you very much for your support guys

LEWI007
24-02-10, 12:09 PM
Theres a lad in the for sale section selling an XE iirc, and a set of blue roose motorsport hoses mate.

Jim Mcrae
24-02-10, 04:26 PM
Do you know the engine number?

Huffy
24-02-10, 09:56 PM
Theres a lad in the for sale section selling an XE iirc, and a set of blue roose motorsport hoses mate.

Do you have a name for the person selling the hose mate worth looking into if he's local to me

Ian_Gsi16v
27-02-10, 03:35 PM
Where was your lockup?

Had my car stolen (XE Corsa) a couple of years ago and I know the names of some of the more persistant theives in the area...

Huffy
28-02-10, 10:20 AM
port sunlight mate. i was also just fount out Ive had my new set of nova engine mounts robbed, two brand new front wings not genuine vauxhall ones, anthracite coloured rocker cover and cam belt cover, black brand new opel spark plug cover the opel is wrote in white :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Huffy
28-02-10, 10:26 AM
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/huffx1983/th_picsx133.jpg (http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/huffx1983/?action=view&current=picsx133.jpg) heres a pic of the rad and my rocker and spark plug cover that was stolen from wrexham

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/huffx1983/th_rockercover.jpg (http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/huffx1983/?action=view&current=rockercover.jpg)

Graeme
28-02-10, 10:35 AM
Someone local to you has got to know something about this, there is no way for someone to sell this lot without you finding out about it, I just hope its sooner rather than later for you pal

Huffy
28-02-10, 10:44 AM
cheers mate wish id had some other pics of the other bits

Nova_Tek
28-02-10, 10:45 AM
Sounds sh!t mate, a terrible thing, especially if the people who have done it were mates or tipped off by mates. You need to find a few people you really trust just to go ask other people you may know if they have heard anything.

If you know the engine number of the XE or any unique markings your bits had then it may help you finding stuff.

Good point about vans driving by houses just checking whats available to nab. I know it's only minor but I accidently left a duff Cav rad next to my garage (at home) as I had swapped it for a new one. I left it from like 9pm at night and next morning it was gone. Somebody must've seen it and took it. Who in their right mind would nick an old rust dirty rad? If someone spotted the garage and had a look see and saw used items then it's another possibility.

Hope you find your stuff mate.

Huffy
28-02-10, 11:13 AM
cheers mate. if it was a random break in they would have stolen my tools ?? the rocker cover above is unmistakable along with the spark plug cover so i hope some one see's it

Nova_Tek
28-02-10, 11:18 AM
Dunno mate, but if it's a random break in by people that find scrap metal for cash, it would be a bit odd that shiney expensive tools were being traded in at the scrap yard for a few bob.

Anyway, hoepfully Karma would sort it out ;)

Huffy
28-02-10, 11:21 AM
lets hope so mate