PDA

View Full Version : Southend 12th

Anton
10-04-03, 10:41 PM
Gonna be down there. Anyone see me say hello :D

Phil_G
10-04-03, 11:55 PM
i wont be there so i will say HI here.....

"Hi"

:roll: :roll:

phil

olly55
11-04-03, 12:13 AM
i wontb there as im goin donny 2moro but anton m8 ill giv u a tip,

i take it ur goin along the a127??

if u are about 5 mins after u go under RAYLEIGH WIER ull com up a slight hil lthe non the way down on ur left (as u head 2wards southend) is a lil private road thing the old bil lhide a small blak camera here jus b4 the limit goes down to a 40 so bewhere coz it catches lots of peeps every week with out fail

then after u hit the 40 limit theres a camera big yellow thing u cant miss it ,

on the way bak from southend along the a127 jus as u go past RAYLIEGH WIER ull go round a camberd corner and past an ESSEO station then round the next corner is a garden centre, jus asfter the garden centre is another lil private crappy road where they move the camera too so watch out thats another good spot 4 em as they hide a blak camera in the dark,

watch out m8

Anton
11-04-03, 07:54 AM
cheers for that matey, I'll keep an eye out for em :D

RobIsGrt18
11-04-03, 03:30 PM
yeh anton watch the speed cam's, when u hit the 40 bit, just stay at 40!!!

think it might be quiet 2mora tho cos of donny weekend??

Paul
11-04-03, 03:35 PM
Stay at 40mph on da 127, wen it says it. I know i live dere. It has got cameras and film. Don't jump ne lights, a127 is a ****. Obide laws, uv been warned.

Anton
11-04-03, 04:32 PM
ive been told its gonna be quite good but dunno. Will let you know how it was anyway.

spanishfly
11-04-03, 06:54 PM
if i'm cruising morrow it'll be there:) so look out for me:) white astra mk3 cabrio :D

privatepie
12-04-03, 03:00 PM
ill be there

privatepie
13-04-03, 12:14 PM
i wontb there as im goin donny 2moro but anton m8 ill giv u a tip,

i take it ur goin along the a127??

if u are about 5 mins after u go under RAYLEIGH WIER ull com up a slight hil lthe non the way down on ur left (as u head 2wards southend) is a lil private road thing the old bil lhide a small blak camera here jus b4 the limit goes down to a 40 so bewhere coz it catches lots of peeps every week with out fail

then after u hit the 40 limit theres a camera big yellow thing u cant miss it ,

on the way bak from southend along the a127 jus as u go past RAYLIEGH WIER ull go round a camberd corner and past an ESSEO station then round the next corner is a garden centre, jus asfter the garden centre is another lil private crappy road where they move the camera too so watch out thats another good spot 4 em as they hide a blak camera in the dark,

watch out m8
this was exacly where the police were and a few people got cought in front of me but i didnt and my speedo dont work :D i dint even get out of my car down there it was packed :(