PDA

View Full Version : how much

novaboy_southwest
10-04-03, 10:16 PM
how much would i get for my mk1 sr 1.3 b reg standerd engine single wiper 15" multi spokes (brand new)7 months mot 7 months tax novadose skirts dtm mirrors clear indicaters smooth boot no rust nova dose rear bumper and gsi front with seat splitter the pic of how it is now but will be resprayed same color and

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=623
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=622

i am not selling just c ing how much shes worth

Chris LR
10-04-03, 10:31 PM
?750, but I haven't seen battery tray, arches, engine etc etc

ade
10-04-03, 10:39 PM
when you get her resprayed, make sure you get the body shoip to derust aswell (or they'll just spray over the patches of rust - unless theyre good boyz!)

I'd say about ?750 aswell - B reg getting on a bit and renouned for rusting in boot area etc...

How many miles she done and wots the body like?

Wot colour you gonna respray her - the green ok but you should change it (looks weird!)

novaboy_southwest
10-04-03, 10:39 PM
rear arches have been replaced battery tray not perfect but acceptible engine is out of a h reg sr no oil leakes oil is fine never really put alot in toped up it twice in 6 months that was only a litre at a time hav not put any water in for a while still loads in it does not smoke starts first time as i said no rust underneath soild and been coated in hammerite there was two holes in floor little ones but been welded passed last two mots fine with nothing wrong. stats first time i could go on and on with good things

ade
10-04-03, 10:42 PM
sounds good - lets see wot the respray comes out like - if the kits fitted right and if it lowered a bit more (60mm full kit) maybe ?1k?

Prob is cars aint worth sh1te nowadays. Guy round my end flogging a well modded mint GSi for under ?1k - I'd buy it but aint got a grand

Ade

novaboy_southwest
10-04-03, 10:50 PM
60mm i wish front wont go ova speed bumps 30mm and full novadose i was thinking i get the piss taken outa me my family they say i brought a shitter but hey mines a b reg no oil leaks my uncle got m reg primirer and he leaves leakes bigger than a puddle i know i am being biest cant spell it buts this is a minter and picked up 6 months ago for 500 green sheets with 12 monts mot and new rubber but they not on now as i got 195/45 15 i love this too bits

Chris LR
10-04-03, 10:51 PM
Just think about this..... Your car is nearing 20 years old.....

What else do you own that is 20 years old and use as often as your car?

novaboy_southwest
10-04-03, 10:53 PM
penis i can only think of but hey my car is used more than that my missus must be a nun

Chris LR
10-04-03, 10:59 PM
I didn't think of that, but you see my point???

?Marty?
11-04-03, 12:47 AM
for 500 green sheets
This ai'n the us dude, can't buy shit with benjamins. Unless you exchange them.

:roll:

I'd say you can get a ?1k for it. Not more though.

It IS a bitch isn't it? I mean the alloys and re-spray will prob cost that alone.