PDA

View Full Version : web site

stugsi
10-04-03, 07:17 PM
we have just got our web site up and running now and would like to what you think (what else should we do)

more pics will be going on soon. some of my polished speedlines and other jobs we do

www.metalpolish.co.uk

Nova-Boy
10-04-03, 07:31 PM
Very Nice site. I am looking at the pics on it and cant help myself thinking how much would it be for this and how much would it be toi do this etc etc. Have you got any price quotes or examples? Thats my only advice on the site. Very good and well presented.

stugsi
10-04-03, 07:37 PM
we have all sorts of prices did you see ades rocker cover it's in the album under useful images. we did that for him and sent it to glasglow.

The rocker covers cost

the ohc cover for 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 are ?10 or a bit cheaper with exchange.

The gte/gsi cover is ?15

The metal caps are ?2:50 when in stock

The 2litre 16v cover is TBA

We do all catches and nuts at a cheap price the more you bring the cheaper it will be. :D

Nova-Boy
10-04-03, 07:44 PM
If i send you 2 OVC covers how much would it cost me to get 1 polished and sent back and you can keep the other one???

Chris LR
10-04-03, 08:22 PM
Nice one mate, have bookmarked the site

ade
10-04-03, 10:36 PM
yeah - sites v nice - nice and "chromey"

8)

When my new engine is fitted, I'll send you the 1.6 rocker cover that son it! (its only a 1.4 but it looks good!)

Replace it for the time being with the one you did for me.

Ade
:wink:

?Marty?
11-04-03, 12:51 AM
The lay-out is not very good.

Too much info on the Home page for one.

Who did the site?

wisewood
11-04-03, 10:37 AM
Too dark - i hate black backgrounds they close the whole thing in.

marty said there is also too much information on the homepage - should split it into several different pages really.

www.thesheffieldclinic.co.uk

not the same subkject matter but much nicer to look at and easier to navigate.

Nova-Boy
11-04-03, 11:43 AM
going in to get your legs waxed wisewood to go with your dress? :lol:

wisewood
11-04-03, 01:37 PM
probably not since they dont do waxing mate - tehy do laser hair removal - painless and permanant.

Nova-Boy
11-04-03, 01:48 PM
Oh ok then. I'll get my coat :oops:

stugsi
11-04-03, 04:02 PM
cheers for the comments lads ill see what happens and let the lads at work know and we will think about changing some stuff

there is no job to big or small and we don't charge the earth for what we do

so if you want anythin doing just give us a buzz we will be doing a mail order service as well

?Marty?
12-04-03, 01:16 AM
Cool, let me (or everyone) know when the mail order service is up and running.

If it isn't already.