PDA

View Full Version : What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

novamark
10-04-03, 03:46 PM
mine was pretending to fall over at school for a laugh and actually stacking it and braking my collar bone into 5 peices.

Chris LR
10-04-03, 03:50 PM
Getting rid of My Nova
Getting a Saxo

Benjoyce
10-04-03, 03:50 PM
i've just had my lip pierced in my lunch hour, thats gotta be pretty stupid? otherwise it'd be jumpin from the 5th floor of my hotel balcony into the pool in ibiza last summer! lucky to not hurt my self

novamark
10-04-03, 03:51 PM
oh dear, that takes top prize before anyone else replies. congrats: stupidest person. @ chris lr

novamark
10-04-03, 03:54 PM
5th floor what are u mad??

Benjoyce
10-04-03, 03:58 PM
yer pretty much. i'll do most things for a laugh as long as they ain't life risking(and i know that was life risking, it weren't a high 5th floor tho)

Anton
10-04-03, 05:00 PM
skini dipped and had me clothes nicked

wisewood
10-04-03, 05:03 PM
teh most stupid thing i ever did was convincing myself that i dont do stupid things.

joeczucha
10-04-03, 09:13 PM
Getting rid of My Nova
Getting a Saxo

yep, pretty goddamn stupid :x

ydg27
10-04-03, 10:29 PM
going behind my gorgeous girlfriends back (mini version of shania twain (16)) with 2 mingers when pissed

wait for it

and telling her!

Chris LR
10-04-03, 10:47 PM
Honesty is never the best Policy - :lol: @ you

ade
10-04-03, 11:17 PM
I dunno were to start!

I get told I do stupid things everyday.

:|

Jumping off a garage roof and breaking my arm when I was a kid was silly

Posting dog poo through next doors letter box and being seen doing it was even sillier

Trusting the guy who's supposed to be fixing my car and hasnt even styarted the damn thing yet despite having all the bits for over a week was just god damn fculing dumb! :evil:

Fester
10-04-03, 11:20 PM
got pissed the other week and tried to surfboard down stairs at a party with a mate on the ironing board

it got snagged near the top and we got launched, i landed on my head and he landed on his face, both ended up in hospital lol he had his lip glued together i just went to sleep for the whole of the next day

:lol:

theres too many like that lol

-----
edited to say 'ironing board' missed out the ironing lol

Tilly
11-04-03, 01:43 PM
Ramping the nuts out of the car and blowing the water pump

jkhilton
11-04-03, 01:50 PM
I think it has to be the time I was late for work cos of trains etc. and I was stranded at Birmingham New Street train station with a 40 minute wait for the next train. I thought to myself now would be a good time for a joint, so I rolled one and started smoking it on the platform, just as a train pulled in and the transport police were about 5 foot from me!! they handed me over to the real police and I got cautioned!!! bastards!!! needless to say I was even more late and didn't make it into work that day!!

Tilly
11-04-03, 05:41 PM
jk got BUSTED

Wiggie
11-04-03, 08:18 PM
got griped carrying my teachers mini away with 4 mates, i was informed this was stupid....however i thought it was a giggle at the time

Wiggie
12-04-03, 01:16 PM
lol so you gunna explain what happend in the scobby??

Neil.
13-04-03, 01:54 AM
summit about doing 140mph past a cop car on a 60 road? or going past a police man waving him to slow down and not..... dunno where i read that, i could be tottaly wrong

mark_GSi
13-04-03, 12:14 PM
having 2 much 2 drink on hol and being sick 3 times over the bolcony in2 the street!

my bed was right next 2 it u c!!!!

had hang over 4 2 days and missed lot of clubbing with me m8's
:oops:

try 2 pull sum girl in a night club and being sick all over her and being thrown out and 2 m8's getting me home as i was FUCK*D!!!!
could not even open me door!!!

all mine are around being sick!!! :oops: :oops: :wink:

Carla
15-04-03, 06:02 PM
i have done many, stupid things in my life, i wouldnt no where 2 start

erm......oh yea heres one

playing on the garages by my house, jumping from 1 to the other,, and falling of nearly breaking my arm !!!!!!!!

oh and another......messing around wid my nans dog in the summer, and i bit me on my chin!!!!!!! :D :D :D lol