daverobson
18-02-10, 08:56 PM
me lol

Derick-Sport
18-02-10, 08:59 PM
should be some serious 'dag' and transit abuse haha

Spudly
18-02-10, 09:12 PM
I didnt think it was legal to marry your sister so they just didnt bother?

stevie-p
18-02-10, 09:16 PM
me too

grooge
18-02-10, 09:26 PM
call me a gypsy, call me an irish ****, just don't call me a pikey lol

jonn
18-02-10, 09:28 PM
im also watching, what do ye think of sammy joes dress? lol

bsa_man
18-02-10, 09:29 PM
Hate Gypsies.

Graeme
18-02-10, 09:30 PM
Her mum looks like she'd knock you out for fun and you know she is serious when she says their not going to get away with it

grooge
18-02-10, 09:33 PM
I love how that guy had retired after a "successful career in bare knuckle boxing" how ****ing stereotypical haha

mr5050
18-02-10, 09:35 PM
different bread

Derick-Sport
18-02-10, 09:40 PM
we went to appleby horse fair last year its 5 mins away from me guy got arrested for drowning his horse cause it didnt race haha

1.3sr_kane
18-02-10, 09:51 PM
think its a great program!

mr5050
18-02-10, 09:51 PM
they do produce some nice axe-wound though, always got their legs out

Derick-Sport
18-02-10, 10:05 PM
ye i wish all wedding guest dressed like that

Jack
18-02-10, 10:08 PM
"Travellers" in a permanent caravan park.... riiiight!

Fcuking donkeys. They give proper gypsies a bad name!

Andy
18-02-10, 10:12 PM
"Travellers" in a permanent caravan park.... riiiight!

Fcuking donkeys. They give proper gypsies a bad name!
I thought the ones that are "static" are diddycoys?
And the mucky ones are just gyppo's? lol

bmw156
18-02-10, 10:45 PM
what i want to know is how the fook can they afford all the posh weddings etc etc 25 times a year lol. they must be doing something right..

and i lol'ed when they were pulling away from one wedding and there were like 4 transits in a row lol

Spudly
18-02-10, 10:55 PM
what i want to know is how the fook can they afford all the posh weddings etc etc 25 times a year lol. they must be doing something right..

Yeah they dont pay any form of taxes, as they are technically 'of no fixed abode'

:eek:

bmw156
18-02-10, 11:03 PM
yeh i suppose, another thing that annoyed me, was the lady was saying, we dont let our kids play with the "outsiders".

but when they want to use "our" communitys they do.

Jack
18-02-10, 11:38 PM
Yep, they don't pay council tax, yet if their homes suddenly decide to catch fire you can bet they'd expect the fire service to turn up.

Spudly
18-02-10, 11:41 PM
Course they would, and chances are the emergency services would turn up to them faster than yours or mine, should either of our houses spontaneously combust!

L33 LEG
18-02-10, 11:53 PM
Is this repeated anytime, might watch it for a laugh. I hate gypsies so much, get them in at work all the time and it always ends in an argument!

adam c
19-02-10, 12:28 AM
Is this repeated anytime, might watch it for a laugh. I hate gypsies so much, get them in at work all the time and it always ends in an argument!

Its online on 4od.I missed it and just watched it now online.

Pete
19-02-10, 12:40 AM
call me a gypsy, call me an irish ****, just don't call me a pikey lol
Haha i watched a thing about that bloke not long ago, his name is Paddy (typical) he was on about his bare nuckel fighting etc, and his son was expecting a fight at appleby which he won by default because the other lad fighting didnt turn up lol

Hes ment to be like one of the "Gypsy Kings" in their community

+ another fact, hes related to Shane Ward

nova danny1
19-02-10, 01:19 AM
most of the birds are proper fit though OMG:eek: wouldn't mind me one even if she did kick the f**k out of me every time there was an argumentlol

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
19-02-10, 01:49 AM
agree danny them birds oft 2 right wouldnt mind it at all and never mind geting noked **** out by them its there famly lol n probly other 6 bf's lol but there fit dress slaggy but arent coz they dont shag about but can bet there not as inosent as they make ehm selvs sound

L14MNP
19-02-10, 11:20 AM
:( 4od only has clips?

I need to see this. :) They're such an entertaining bunch. lol

Andy
19-02-10, 03:41 PM

You'd fit right in,show them the pics of that xr2 on its roof and the one with the jack on a ramp and you would be a hero lol

Rick Draper
19-02-10, 03:52 PM
How fit did some of the pikey birds look though!

L14MNP
19-02-10, 05:08 PM
You'd fit right in,show them the pics of that xr2 on its roof and the one with the jack on a ramp and you would be a hero lol

haha. Roof stylee is pikey as, but ramp/jack is fair game - plus that was behind closed doors!

Now if only I was working on a Transit complete with sign writing and freephone number for some illicit company dere boss. :thumb:
Landscape gardenin pal, err plastics, no non UPVC, termec the droivways re-do the pointin and dig up the geraniums etc

Andy
19-02-10, 05:12 PM
LMFAO
Im a upvc fitter by trade and have been to some fascia and soffit jobs what these blokes have done before and its shocking how people have even parted with money for what they have done.Also some old woman i double glazed told us about the blokes who "tarmac'd" her drive.In the time it took her to drive into town to the bank and back, (around an hour) she had a lovely new drive.Then it cracked up when she drove on it.They had skimmed over the concrete lol

adam c
19-02-10, 06:10 PM

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/my-big-fat-gypsy-wedding/4od#3034485

:d just gotta sit through a minutes worth of adverts before it starts but its worth itlol

L14MNP
19-02-10, 06:12 PM
Seen it now. It honestly wasn't there earlier. I use 4od all the time too. lol

LOL Andy. Did the wife not tell them to rip it up, or was she not aware of how long a decent drive takes to lay? lol

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
19-02-10, 06:19 PM
How fit did some of the pikey birds look though!

oh eye:thumb:

mowgli
19-02-10, 06:36 PM
all the local gyppo girls look amazing from the neck down.... neck up they look like bad boxers.......

kelbelle
19-02-10, 07:55 PM
I was just amazed at the hypocrisy! Yeah our girls are all good Christian girls, not allowed to leave the house alone and yet they are dressed like a load of slags!

Oh and that woman wouldnt tell how much her dresses cost. Got to be at least 25 or 30 grand!

mowgli
20-02-10, 09:29 AM
kellybelly, have you never seen a gippo 'date'????

we went to the cinema in coventry & there were about 2 dozen of them... girls dressed like they were from a 1980's heavy metal video, lads dressed like gippos... going out shirt, centre parting (curtain) hairdo, new jeans & brogues.. the girls were covered in spray tan and pretty much clown makeup.. the lads were at the ticket office asking the spotty youth about what was on as they couldn't read the board, then what it was about etc.. we were behind them & rang the booking line & picked up our tickets from the hole in the wall so we could actually get in before it started.

but the main thing is that they aren't actually allowed out unless they are in a large group...

kelbelle
20-02-10, 12:24 PM
There aren't a lot in the way of gypsies near where i live, went to school with a couple i think lol

Connor
20-02-10, 01:05 PM
theres a massive 'camp' down near mine and
mowgli you have the description spot on,
when you spot them out you can definately
tell if there travellers or not
male they have the shirt tucked in and typical hair curtains lol
and the females look hideous and barely wear anything (not in a good sence)
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc234/cjhooker01/pikey.jpg

Ben
20-02-10, 01:26 PM
I know a lot of very hard working honest decent gypsies, they have got shed loads of money and have to fight all there lifes to get it, not saying there all good i know some god awful ones too, infact pretty much the same as and other race/social group good and bad in them all.

I have a thing for gypsy women, nearly got into all sorts of trouble trying it on with the wrong ones lmao

Connor
20-02-10, 02:26 PM
I know a lot of very hard working honest decent gypsies, they have got shed loads of money and have to fight all there lifes to get it, not saying there all good i know some god awful ones too, infact pretty much the same as and other race/social group good and bad in them all.

I have a thing for gypsy women, nearly got into all sorts of trouble trying it on with the wrong ones lmao

I totally agree, not all travellers are cnuts,
i get along with quite a few of them, the younger ones
but i do know of some that are thieving little bsatards
and also ones that mug people off with their 'paving service'

Cormac
20-02-10, 02:32 PM
excellent show, laughed the whole way through!!

Joe Richardson
20-02-10, 03:44 PM
That blonde bird was fit......:)

kelbelle
20-02-10, 05:09 PM
My favourite part:

Interviewer: So do you think your wedding was as classy as you'd hoped
Bride: (eating a plate of battered fish and chips) Yeah turned out alrigh innit

LMFAO