PDA

View Full Version : XBox qeustion

Mike
18-02-10, 07:22 PM
Qeustion.

What happens with regards to XBox Live subscription/console registration when you sell an XBox?

Ive got an Elite & Premium Edition. The Prem HDD is now in my Elite & ive finally decided to part with the Prem console, but my XBL subs is still running.

Will the new owner of the Prem console be able to rape my XBL subs/attain my address/details etc etc when they put there HDD into the Prem console?

mowgli
18-02-10, 07:25 PM
if they buy it, they'll know where you live anyway.

ant_tay
18-02-10, 08:33 PM
just create a bum account and delete yours off and return it to factory settings that should get shot of everything

Derick-Sport
18-02-10, 08:56 PM
yes because all your card and details are logged on that xbox you will have to contact the guy you sold it to and ask him to cancel it. or jus cancel the month to month subscription through your bank

Mike
18-02-10, 09:13 PM
Ah i see, nice one chaps :)

DAN-F
18-02-10, 09:16 PM
You dont have to cancel the subscription jusr delete everything off the hdd you sell then when you wanna sign in to your live account again on the new hdd just go to recover gamertag and the live membership goes to the new hard drive

Mike
18-02-10, 09:18 PM
Oooh no, im not selling the HDD, JUST the console itself.

The HDD is staying with me.

Richie_B
18-02-10, 11:06 PM
There'll be nothing saved on the console itself, just the HDD

burgo
19-02-10, 01:30 PM
There'll be nothing saved on the console itself, just the HDDyeppers :d thats why i made my hdd pocket sized, can play on my profiles where ever i go lol