PDA

View Full Version : Death Machines, Discovery chanel

L14MNP
18-02-10, 02:57 PM
Anyone watch this last night? (http://press.discovery.com/emea/dsc/programs/death-machines/)

Awesome IMO. Some nasty inventions were tried and tested.

My favourite was the Aragoan wheel of death. Like a giant hamsters wheel that was operated by a handle and lined with 3/4" spikes. The victim was thrown inside, hands and feet bound and then the handle was turned. If the action was slow they would constantly tumble and fall agasint the spikes creating horrific puncture wounds. If the handle was turned faster then the centrifugal force would take over and they would become impaled in one place until the wheel slowed again, at which point they would fall ontot he spikes below. :)

There was also an awesome one that was used for pulling out victims intestines. An incision was made and the instestines were tugged out enough to be nailed to the machine - a frame supporting an axle that was turned by a handle. The handle was then turned and if done slowly/gently the entire intestinal tract could be removed before the victims very eyes. lol Keeping them alive long enough to bleed out not long afterwards.

Sweet programme. I have it on series link. :thumb:

stevie-p
18-02-10, 03:03 PM
beleive I have seen this before

LEWI007
18-02-10, 03:23 PM
Sounds sick, can i not watch it anywhere on internet ? lol

mowgli
18-02-10, 03:26 PM
was LEWI007's nova project on the show too????

Jack
18-02-10, 03:46 PM
Hmm, I think we should try some of these instead of the banhammer lol

Richie_B
18-02-10, 11:13 PM
[won't let me CAPS LOCK] Is this what you were telling me about today? [/sadface]

L14MNP
18-02-10, 11:55 PM
Indeed it is. Probs will be repeated on Discovery over the weekend or next week. Keep an eye out marra. ;)

LEWI007
19-02-10, 12:01 AM
was LEWI007's nova project on the show too????

Cheeky git lol

L14MNP
19-02-10, 12:03 AM
BTW Lewi I don't think you can watch it online - unlike The Big Bang Theory, of which I shall watch the latest episode now. :)

Any more updates on your WIP?

LEWI007
19-02-10, 12:20 AM
Shame cos i havent got discovery channel :(

Done a couple bits and pieces but never had camera with me,

I got a subwoofer also, find out what inthe next update...lol

Coming soon to a PNG near you

burgo
19-02-10, 02:13 PM
"machines of malice" seems similar