PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this member .dean.

Johnny A
17-02-10, 08:20 PM
Anyone know this member .dean. ??

He took £60 off me for an early XE flywheel, late XE exhaust cam and the cam sensor. That was about 6 weeks ago, up until recently he has fed me a main excuse about his mate working for DHL and he gave it him and he is just slow at sending stuff. Past couple of days he has just ignored my texts and calls.

Can anyone help??

Plug
17-02-10, 08:22 PM
paypal purchase?

Dispute time

Graeme
17-02-10, 08:23 PM
I know him but only vaguely, can get a message to him though as I'm good friends with one of his good mates

Johnny A
17-02-10, 08:28 PM
Kick me if you like but he suggested I paid him via paypal as a gift to get round the charges, stupidly I did it without even thinking (I am usually doing three things at once on my pc anyways).

Therefore I can't put a dispute in

Johnny A
17-02-10, 08:29 PM
I know him but only vaguely, can get a message to him though as I'm good friends with one of his good mates

I would appreciate anything you can do to help mate, but he is just ignoring me and its pretty obvious that he knows I want my bits lol

Graeme
17-02-10, 08:34 PM
Just text his mate now and he is a cs regular but was on here half an hour ago, can't see why he'd mess you about tbh but I can see he is doing

Johnny A
17-02-10, 08:38 PM
I was holding out hope that he was being honest about his mate just being slow in sending the parcel off, but since he started ignoring me that has diminished as it just incriminates him.

Mazz
17-02-10, 08:47 PM
I bought some spigots of him last week, deal went fine...

Graeme
17-02-10, 08:50 PM
Its looking like a courier mistake mate, I was on the phone to my mate and he was on the phone to his mate the courier trying to find out where they were up to, so he is trying to sort it for you

Johnny A
17-02-10, 08:59 PM
Many thanks Graeme, funnily enough he called me up just now and said his m8 promised it will be with me tomorrow so we will see what happens, he also said that if the parts were not here by the weekend he would refund me. Shame I needed to put this thread up to get him to contact me though.

Graeme
17-02-10, 09:16 PM
Result then mate, I hope your bits are with you before the weekend and I think he was just trying to save you both money on the carriage

Johnny A
17-02-10, 09:17 PM
Well he needs to learn that if you wanna do the job right you can't give it to anyone else.

We will see how it goes, I won't get my hopes up till the parts are in my hands.

Johnny A
18-02-10, 08:21 PM
Many thanks guys the parts arrive this afternoon!

.dean.
18-02-10, 08:27 PM
sorry for the trouble!