PDA

View Full Version : Stockport break in

BC
09-04-03, 09:33 PM
I went to stockport at the weekend with my girlfriend and parked up in the multi story car park. we were only out for two hours and my nova got broken into. the stole ?400 worth of ice, my birds sunglasses and a fuckin neon how fuckin pathetic.

i was so fucking annoyed

has any one bin in the same situation?

And guess what none of it was insured........................................... .................................................. ..................................... FUCK

ZuG
09-04-03, 09:48 PM
did you have an alarm?

BC
09-04-03, 09:50 PM
no

Cara
09-04-03, 11:04 PM
silly boy :roll:

Tilly
09-04-03, 11:31 PM
:roll:

Nova Modder
10-04-03, 12:32 AM
:o you dont?... or should i say Didnt.. cause youve realised the error of your ways?! :roll:

Neil.
10-04-03, 12:44 AM
no alarm, dont blame them taking it then. sorry, just something i strongly agree on.

Jim
10-04-03, 09:09 AM
It's not just that lads, I use to live in stockport. My Nova got broken into even when it was alarmed. My car was parked outside a building which had a CCTV camera looking at my car. The twocers still broke into it. I told the police what happened and they said chances are the CCTV camera wouldn't have been recording, probably a dummy cam.

Stockport has become a sh1t hole over the last few years. So many scallys knocking about it's untrue.

Ok, BC should have had an alarm, but chances are it wouldn't have detered them.

Unlucky BC

Jim

?Marty?
10-04-03, 02:14 PM
I second that/ My car got broken into, along with four others in the same night/same people, in a cinema car pak with security and cctv. Both my car, and the one next to mine (which also got broken into) were alarmed (thatcham cat 1's too).

jkhilton
10-04-03, 02:35 PM
Jim is right, I used to live in Stockport and I had no end of trouble with my car. My office was on the ground floor of a building opposite the college and I could park my car right outside my window. But without fail everyday I would either have to chase some scallies away or things like the shiny valve caps would be nicked.

I even walked out of work once and found some fcuked up smack head scally trying to force my door open!!! I ran out of my office with another person I worked with and chased them off!

Stockport has become a total shithole now though and when I move back up to Manchester it is one place I dont want to live again.( although saying that, the house prices aren't too bad still, so I might not have a choice!)

Nova-Boy
10-04-03, 03:00 PM
Just cos it didn't have an alarm doesn't mean people should break into it. But in this day and age with soo many W*nkers arround if you have ?400 worth of stuff in your nova an alarm would be first priority. I bet youll be getting one soon then eh?

Alex
10-04-03, 03:02 PM
when i didn't have an alarm some wanker broke into my car just for a rose that i bought on valentines day for my snake. How pathetic is that :lol:

Ste_Nova
10-04-03, 03:58 PM
i don't park my car anywhere.... not worth the risk.... if i really need to park i take my ?75 shed.....

i get worried about my car even at home... got cctv covering outside with 3000w of lighting power and cctv in the garage linked into the house alarm... i would never dream of leaving it in stocky... esp a dark multi..

P.S. STREET RACING IN STOCKPORT MULTI TONIGHT :twisted:

Ian
10-04-03, 05:43 PM
jim move to liverpool, nice area, my cars never been touched. you might make jokes about liverpool but we all know manc/stockport is a shit hole

BC
10-04-03, 06:45 PM
I'm gettin an alarm tommorow and have replaced most of it already just need a new head unit. dont know what to get though. any ideas.

ade
10-04-03, 10:49 PM
depends on budget. Face off one obviously!

I've got a JVC with 12 disc auto changer in boot - under ?250!

v good quality

If yer gonna get ice reinstalled (if that swot they knicked) - just make sure its well bolted down and secure.

Ade

onephatnova
10-04-03, 11:16 PM
yeah, stockport is bad for car theft, my first car (a Vauxhall Chevette) was nicked from the NCP behind the college a few years ago... :cry:

Since then i've always had an alarm/imobilisor on my cars, and i try not to go into stockport unless its abosolutely necessary.