PDA

View Full Version : Royal fail

bmw156
17-02-10, 12:50 PM
god i hate royal mail, posted an ebay item out the other day

and it has been damged in the post, now fillin out a claim form.

whats the chances of me getting any money back.

and the guy has raised a case in ebay with it as well. what a ****

General Baxter
17-02-10, 12:52 PM
lol slim

General Baxter
17-02-10, 12:53 PM
the spoiler i sent DJ, cost me some thing like £9 to post, it went missing all i got off them was £5 or something lol

nova_saloon
17-02-10, 12:54 PM
There a bit ****e when it comes to claim long process but you should get some sort of refund i think they protect up to £50 unless stated otherwise. But hopefully you can get money back for it and claim for as muhc as you can so that you can afford to buy the buyer back!

bmw156
17-02-10, 12:54 PM
well its an ebay item, so i meet most of their requirments.

like proof of posting, price sold for etc etc.

so they have an amount they need to refund me.

nova_saloon
17-02-10, 12:57 PM
This is good. I hope all goes well. saw that docuentry on the royal mail last week or the week before?

bmw156
17-02-10, 01:03 PM
yeh i saw that, was abit shocking TBF

General Baxter
17-02-10, 01:20 PM
i saw that, lol

Jack
17-02-10, 02:39 PM
Meh, I claimed once with RM after they "lost" (according to the ebay buyer) an item I sent. Refunded the buyer, filled out a form with RM asking for £35 which was the max I could claim, proof of postage attached, 5 days later a cheque for £35 and an apology letter came through.

I put in all my ebay listings a T&C section which includes damage or loss in transit is not my responsibility, I get proof of postage for all items etc. But if a dispute came up I'd do my best.

draper
17-02-10, 04:59 PM
i didnt get squat when i sold sent some mirror blanks - they said theyd delivered the package i posted. correct but it was empty you fcktards !!!

Jon_nova1
17-02-10, 05:21 PM
whatever you do, do not refund the buyer before getting the money yourself, the buyer needs to confirm they didn't recieve the item, if they have the money, they won't bother, because they don't need to, so you won't get any compensation