PDA

View Full Version : You muppets...

Saloony
16-02-10, 09:49 PM
... that say Admin on here are Nazi's, you lot need to wake up and try and be an mot tester and have VOSA breathing down your neck for 3hours!!

The to55ers may as well turn up in long black coats gestapo stylie. The gits trawl everything looking for faults, all the while my ar5e is eating my boxer shorts. Although not apparent on my face.

They brought (well i did, cos theyre not insured to drive cars on my property) cars in that i had just tested, looking and then looking again for defects that arent there, anything short of smashing a rear light sort of jobbie. They were paying particually attention to my rollers and brakes, and the emissions. Now i might add, all of a sudden there moving this car about on the pit, testing the brakes. I questioned this after they said they were uninsured, i got a disapproving look, so i shut right up.

After some detective work, things not adding up, obvious things that were said. And what they were paying too much attention too, ive come to the conclusion that some one has raised an issue with VOSA, or a rival garage has just to spite me.

I may add since taking on the company, ive gained alot of clinets, mostly from other garages that come to me on recommendation and remain with me due to level of service and pure honesty.

Ive tried to please everyone, do my level best for people, but still theres some disgruntled tool that wants to run me down. Whether it was a complaint or VOSA just not liking me cos im not on there national average level i dunno, but for 3hours i was ****ting bricks.

Over and out :thumb:

let_nova
16-02-10, 09:50 PM
this iz de interntz... not real innitz

Jack
16-02-10, 09:52 PM
Just so long as they didn't touch a certain black motor whilst they were there. Else I'd have to disinfect every inch of it in case I caught aids from a VOSA ****er upstanding person of authority

Saloony
16-02-10, 09:55 PM
They went know where near it, i have that in a lock up along with the Scooby and saloony.

bazil
16-02-10, 09:57 PM
i you passed the inspection then well done man:thumb:

its the dodgy garage round the corner that does crap repairs and passes any old motor through a mot that puts lives at risk and the vosa tossers are there to protect us, but try having the police and hse inspecting eveyone and everything on a site after a fatal accident, tis very unpleasent, they make you feel asif you could have done more to help.

these people do a great job to protect all of us, its just a shame when you have to put up with them for a day.

Nova-rich
16-02-10, 09:57 PM
Tell them to pi$$ off and their rules and regs suck a$$! you been doin dodgy MOT's? if not its probably just a spot check, i cant see another garage going to that extreme there are thousands of garages that work in close quaters never heard of one reporting the other.

Jack
16-02-10, 09:58 PM
Well he did MOT lee's van lol

Stuart
16-02-10, 10:00 PM
the brake test in general is **** anyway lol

Danny s-p
16-02-10, 10:07 PM
they come to my work all time when they gv9 truck's.they give my boss alot of extra work wich is good. but they so snoty about thing's i think. the other day i was doing the tred depth and a vosa man came over and ask to see a calabrashon form for it. felt like say p**s off it cost £2. they really do my head in watching every think you doi

Saloony
16-02-10, 10:09 PM
Think it would be a better experience if they changed the people they employed, some with a bit of savvy, rather than these that have sat behind a desk and never worked within the motor trade. Because if you dont comply to a stat that they have in there book, there dumbfounded by it. You get more than raised eyebrows lol

Saloony
16-02-10, 10:11 PM
they come to my work all time when they gv9 truck's.they give my boss alot of extra work wich is good. but they so snoty about thing's i think. the other day i was doing the tred depth and a vosa man came over and ask to see a calabrashon form for it. felt like say p**s off it cost £2. they really do my head in watching every think you doi
And thats the other laugh, one said, just keep a log of it in a diary, then this dude today said, need not worry its not essentail anymore.... Think they all need to sit with each other and iron out a few hundred things.

bazil
16-02-10, 10:13 PM
im no big fan of vosa, ive had a prohabition served on my S3 cos the windows were to dark, with a previous employer i had 3 gv9,s on roadsweepers, but wtf would the cars and trucks be like on our roads if they werent assholes?

Danny s-p
16-02-10, 10:17 PM
i addmit they do a good job geting some reck's off the road but they all need to sit down and ree rhgit ther ruiles

Saloony
16-02-10, 10:18 PM
Thing is, do we respect them? Like hell do we. They preach how theyre there to help, give advice and assist, when really theyre just out to screw you over. Ive always had the impression of they want you struck off, only met 2 that want to help, and i was more obliging to them than the power hungry tools.

smcgsi16v
16-02-10, 11:57 PM
So it's still ok for me to come and get an mot on the egg next month?

Because you treat your customers and their cars with such care.

brainsnova
17-02-10, 01:49 AM
the vosa guy blocked my car in at the local garage and i shouted who's the knob with the mondeo and the vosa guy turned round so i said can you move it please. i bet he noted my reg :D

Hobbit
17-02-10, 05:32 AM
Hey dont bash the nazi mod bashing, I'm starting to feel like the pantomime baddy.

I'm behind you :) boooo hisss. lol

On a more serious note. Hope the evil twunts from vosa didnt rape you :)

Mike
17-02-10, 09:46 AM
VOSA sound about as much fun as the armed Police :( they dont like anyone commenting on anything either. And my tip for you lot, NEVER call armed Police "jumped up G.I. Joe @unts".

Stuart
17-02-10, 10:45 AM
so how does one become an MOT station inspector.... KFC and Maccy D's bribes FTW.

brainsnova
17-02-10, 10:54 AM
so how does one become an MOT station inspector.... KFC and Maccy D's bribes FTW.

you have to report 100 dodgy garages to pass the initiation lol

Stuart
17-02-10, 10:57 AM
I know of one in the southamptonish area lol

Jack
17-02-10, 11:44 AM
VOSA sound about as much fun as the armed Police :( they dont like anyone commenting on anything either. And my tip for you lot, NEVER call armed Police "jumped up G.I. Joe @unts".
LMFAO

Trust you :p

MK999
17-02-10, 12:11 PM

Rubber bullet to both knees? lol

Saloony
17-02-10, 09:33 PM
Ive had the jumped up stuffed shirt on the phone today, throwing all sorts of threats. Got some news for him tomorrow, hes made a big cock up haha, im gonna enjoy this one.

Mike
17-02-10, 10:23 PM
Ive had the jumped up stuffed shirt on the phone today, throwing all sorts of threats. Got some news for him tomorrow, hes made a big cock up haha, im gonna enjoy this one.

TELL TELL TELL!!

Get the armed po po round so i can give them some more gip!!!

The man - "can anyone tell me what type of gun this is?"

Me - "Yes, its an Heckler & Kosh MP5. Machine pistol model 5.... etc etc"

The man - "Your a smart kid aint ya..."

Me - "Put one right here in my knee cap, ill sue your áss an be a rich kid!"

MK999
17-02-10, 10:50 PM
TELL TELL TELL!!

Get the armed po po round so i can give them some more gip!!!

The man - "can anyone tell me what type of gun this is?"

Me - "Yes, its an Heckler & Kosh MP5. Machine pistol model 5.... etc etc"

The man - "Your a smart kid aint ya..."

Me - "Put one right here in my knee cap, ill sue your áss an be a rich kid!"

He never learns... anyone wanna watch the firearms raid at his house 3am tomorrow? lol

Saloony
17-02-10, 10:53 PM
Basicly. What there now pulling me up on is; The Petrol emissions tester- the serial number on the VTS device doesnt match that of the Calibration certs. Although the make and model is the same, the serial numbers dont match. I have to request an equipment report then add the correct item, make sure it goes on, then remove so called wrong one. Well my hawk eyed trainee, hes spotted 2 serial numbers on the machine, one that matches the certs, and the other matching that on the VTS device. On to a winner there. He was threatening to shut me down because of this. And the fact i only requested down the report today he had a go at me.

I told him my business came first and the fact they upset my day by 3hours making me work till 6.30pm at night, not having a single break. He turned and said we are the government and you must abide by us. We are more important than your customers. His exact words!!

Stuart
17-02-10, 10:58 PM
so you going out of business no longer provides them a source of income.... epic. You are their customer and as such should be nice to you :) (or atleast be right when being cunts)

Saloony
17-02-10, 11:01 PM
Yeah, they are a clever bunch. I wish everyone could meet one of these tossers. Ive only met 3 decent blokes in there, but sure they will get turned soon enough.

mowgli
17-02-10, 11:11 PM
we love baiting vosa roadside checkers... last year i got pulled in in derby in our 7.5 tonner for a waste licence & diesel dipping thing...i saw the man with the little hammer heading towards me & just as he went underneath the back, i pointed out that i'd got 3 tons of effing hot tarmac on & if he pissed us about, we'd be expecting compo for them ruining a 'perishable load'.. i was on my way in 2 mins.... later the same day they pulled me in again & i simply put my hazards on & parked up.. the cop backed up & gave me the blue lights. i climbed out & walked up to the cop car & told him that unless they were checking anything other than waste licences or diesel that i was fcuked if i was going in again.... he apologised and let me go.

we had a tractor pulled in & we gave the vosa man a 20 minute lecture on transport law. he also apologised

muzzy
17-02-10, 11:21 PM
I've only experienced the VOSA men once at my old work, i was assisting the tester with the MOT because the usual guy was off and i've never felt so awkward in my life, they couldnt make it any more obvious that they are waiting for someone to make a cock up. :roll:

Fair play for the laws they implement but the way they seem to treat garages is unreal, especially since 99.9% of them are sticking to the rules.

Saloony
17-02-10, 11:28 PM
we love baiting vosa roadside checkers... last year i got pulled in in derby in our 7.5 tonner for a waste licence & diesel dipping thing...i saw the man with the little hammer heading towards me & just as he went underneath the back, i pointed out that i'd got 3 tons of effing hot tarmac on & if he pissed us about, we'd be expecting compo for them ruining a 'perishable load'.. i was on my way in 2 mins.... later the same day they pulled me in again & i simply put my hazards on & parked up.. the cop backed up & gave me the blue lights. i climbed out & walked up to the cop car & told him that unless they were checking anything other than waste licences or diesel that i was fcuked if i was going in again.... he apologised and let me go.

we had a tractor pulled in & we gave the vosa man a 20 minute lecture on transport law. he also apologised

Fancy popping down when they getting up my trumpet again lol :thumb:

novaguy08
18-02-10, 08:49 PM
oh dear. not a good day for you then!!

it sounds like they're on a complete powertrip & someone has deffinatly called them about something. Especially is they're paying interest in certain things.

To be honest mate, your not doing dodgy MOT's and your not letting dangerous cars on the road so you have nothing to worry about, if they wanna be cocks about it then let them, just put your feet up and have a brew, wait for them to find bubkiss then get back to work.