PDA

View Full Version : bloody hell, paypal sided with the seller

let_nova
15-02-10, 06:19 PM

sparkie1401
15-02-10, 06:22 PM
thats fair

but did you really know it was a bad egg?

let_nova
15-02-10, 06:24 PM
no, hence why i listed it as unknown condition. it wasnt in the car when i got it.

sparkie1401
15-02-10, 06:33 PM
Good Good

as long as your being Genuine then fairs fair! advertised as ??????????/ so thats that

draper
15-02-10, 06:38 PM
bloody hell, the first time you sell something and it al works out well, maybe theres a business in it for you ;)

lol

nova_saloon
15-02-10, 06:45 PM
nice when some one wins.

DAFTJOHN
15-02-10, 07:11 PM
Nice one, not my experience. I sold me sisters shoes, new for £110. The guy that bought them said they were worn and even though I said no refunds in the listing I was willing to refund. He sent them back with the labels off the sole, the box damaged and the paper filler for the shoe missing. PayPal found in his favour even though I had no refunds and he sent them back different to the way received.

I'll not use either PayPal or eBay again - not worth the hassle, especially if they don't appreciate or take on board simple stuff like returning the item damaged:mad:

Jon_nova1
15-02-10, 08:03 PM
arr the old Paypal dispute arises again lol

Having 500+ feedbacks (bear in mind i used an auto feedback leaver when i was left feedback so sales were alot more) i was destined to get some awkward customers, you can spot them a mile away, of course you look after your decent buyers, but for the ones that are trying to pull a fast one, theres loads of ways to get paypal to side with you lol

brainsnova
15-02-10, 08:21 PM
you just say you got returned a horses head and they swiftly side with you lol

Jon_nova1
15-02-10, 08:23 PM
lol or if its not sent recorded say nothing turned up

vx kev
15-02-10, 08:26 PM
Good news that, maybe someone with half a brain is finally going through the paypal claims properly and taking all information into account! :thumb:

mowgli
15-02-10, 08:29 PM
Nice one, not my experience. I sold me sisters shoes, new for £110. The guy that bought them said they were worn and even though I said no refunds in the listing I was willing to refund. He sent them back with the labels off the sole, the box damaged and the paper filler for the shoe missing. PayPal found in his favour even though I had no refunds and he sent them back different to the way received.

I'll not use either PayPal or eBay again - not worth the hassle, especially if they don't appreciate or take on board simple stuff like returning the item damaged:mad:

Ahhhh the old, they'll look perfect for the wedding & we'll return them and get our money back routine...

did you know that in germany, there is a law that states you can return anything mail order up to 15 days after purchase for a full refund with no comeback whatsoever.... people were returning wedding dresses.....