PDA

View Full Version : i know your all sick of "how much is it worth" but

NASTYNOVA
15-02-10, 11:13 AM
to make it worse its to do with ford, mk1 fiesta interior only, front and back seats, doorcards, subframes mint nick no bolster wear, dunno what model their out of but apparently there recaro, been in storage for ages, wrapped in plastic to keep em clean, grey with black stripes. also a mk1 fiesta centre console witt mint gator and the origoinal radio still there - could dee with a wash, as its ford not got a clue so was wondering if someone could give me some idea of what there going for atm?? had porsche cookiecutters there to, but they have dissapeared?? :(

General Baxter
15-02-10, 11:22 AM
bin it lol

nova-taken
15-02-10, 11:24 AM
bin it lol

I'll Second lol

burgo
15-02-10, 11:26 AM
http://www.fiesta-mk1.co.uk/forum/index.php

Bubba
15-02-10, 06:14 PM
:O cookie cutters :P

amggsi
15-02-10, 10:53 PM
Can you get pictures of the seats, even to show the fabric?

And is the centre console grey or black?

L14MNP
15-02-10, 11:21 PM
Can you get pictures of the seats, even to show the fabric?

And is the centre console grey or black?
Good call :thumb:

I wouldn't hold out much hope for the interior NASTY, I have two sets of mk1 XR2 seats and they don't fetch much money. Very good condition quarter cards and the parts that clip on above them are more sought after though.

amggsi
15-02-10, 11:24 PM
Yeah not holding out much hope for the seats, but could be doing with a set of Supersport seats if I could get them!!!

L14MNP
15-02-10, 11:31 PM
Yeah I bet mate! I'll keep my ear to the ground now that I know you're after some. I still know a few mk1 Fiesta lads.

I'm awaiting pics of the centre console, it could even be one of those aftermarket ply jobs. lol

amggsi
15-02-10, 11:36 PM
Preferably the black checks, the car came new with them, but was one of the last and think they just threw anything into them!