PDA

View Full Version : ALI G's R5 GT Turbo

MC FARMER_D
08-04-03, 09:13 PM
does anybody know what colour blue ali G's first renault 5 was?
ya know the blue one with a completely yellow interior?
if anybody could help it would be much appreciated..
cheers peeps..

bfuller
09-04-03, 01:23 PM
wasnt it yellow with a blue interior?

Nova-Boy
09-04-03, 02:18 PM
Thats what i thought (if we are on about the film). I know Ali was he good guy an all but i liked the East sides silver GTT better! :)

Benjoyce
09-04-03, 02:48 PM
the silver one is jamie shaws, and so is ali g's one(he built it any way) he's a bit of an r5 fanatic and owns carisma in colchester. i think ali g's was yellow with a blue interior wasn't it?

?Marty?
09-04-03, 03:35 PM
Yes you're all right.

However Kev (stay off the weed mate, i think it's killing your brain cells, no offence like) might mean the blue R5 with a yellow interior that was 'Ali G's' (also Jamie Shaws old R5, before it was totally transformed and painted silver) that appeared on his video, but was not actually in his film.

Anton
09-04-03, 04:17 PM
jamie shaw = top geeza

Benjoyce
09-04-03, 04:18 PM
jamie shaw = genius with an r5!! plus you seen his wife?? fcuk me she's fit as!!!

locky
09-04-03, 06:23 PM
I think the silver renault was at the max weekender, it was in the "special car" stand bit, with the grand slam astra, a car i couldnt recognise, a skyline i think, and a honda i think, cant remember!

Anton
09-04-03, 06:40 PM
jamie shaw = genius with an r5!! plus you seen his wife?? fcuk me she's fit as!!!

his wifes 18yr sister is in my class at college :D

TUBZGSXR
09-04-03, 07:55 PM
yea the old one in the vid was blue with yelow interior but da one with the Huuuuuuuuuge sound system in the film was defo yellow with blue interior, i dont like it to be honnest, to much sound system for my likin! incidently im a member of the R5 owners club and most ofem are a soudn lot, i joined expectin to get slated for bein a nova driver an all! but most of em were fine, u get the odd one obviously but u do eveywere spose....

MC FARMER_D
10-04-03, 10:40 AM
your all wrong, in the series he did BEFORE THE FILM which i didnt even mention, he drove around staines massive in a BLUE r5 wit a YELLOW interior..
i only wanted to know wot colour it was... check it..
cheers anyway..

Nova-Boy
10-04-03, 10:43 AM
I know the one you mean now. The one in the video not the film. But it still doesn't answer your question of what colour it is!

?Marty?
10-04-03, 02:29 PM
your all wrong, in the series he did BEFORE THE FILM which i didnt even mention, he drove around staines massive in a BLUE r5 wit a YELLOW interior..
i only wanted to know wot colour it was... check it..
cheers anyway..

If you read my post above, that is what i said.

Oh and Jamie Shaw is no genius. He's a guy that did upholstery as an aprenticeship at Rolls Royce, and then set up his own re-trimming business. An entrepreneur? Yes.

Ceratinly isn't a looker though, so i guess his wife must go for personality. Or 'digs gold'. :lol: (I have all three. Plus a 'donkey dick' - seriously, a plastic surgeon in Albania grafted it on).

Couldn't say if he's a 'top geezer' as i've never met the bloke, but the cars he's produced (the latter one's) are absolutely amazing.

MC FARMER_D
10-04-03, 03:33 PM
all is dandy but wots the bloody colour...lol...thats all i wanted to know..

Nova-Boy
10-04-03, 03:35 PM
:lol:

Nova-Girl
10-04-03, 03:42 PM
Yep it was yellow, wiv blue interior, looked very sweet.

Nova-Boy
10-04-03, 04:06 PM
We have been going on about this all day! The one in the film was yellow with blue interior the one on the other video from the first series was blue with yellow interior! But what was the blue colour??

Just saving you the bother Kev.

?Marty?
11-04-03, 01:21 AM
Peppermint blue.

I am lying of course. Why does it matter mate? The exact name, anyway. Just pick the colour from a colour chart and they'll mix it for you.

djp_y2k
12-04-03, 08:47 AM
LOL

The original one Ali G used was the blue one, yellow interior.

Its funny coz my mate owns it now, engine is now alot more powerful, got the new carisma front bumper on it as well.

Its been locked up for god knows how long though.

Dave
12-04-03, 01:55 PM
right as no one else has i thought i'd answer the question! it was jamie shaw's and was sprayed azzuro blue
intresting fact: it was never driven by ali g as jamie didn't trust him not to crash it

Dave
12-04-03, 01:58 PM
forgot, there has also been a mk1 nova done in this colour with the yellow interior it was done before the 5ggt but got less recognition because it was shown later

now got colour of the nova it was mitsubishi fiji blue

?Marty?
12-04-03, 03:31 PM
And the interior wasn't done as well as the R5's. Same colours, but not the quality/look. Aiiiiiiiiiii.