PDA

View Full Version : How poo was the NL meetin then????????????

courtenaynova's lil sis
08-04-03, 08:35 PM
For the people who didn't turn up, GOOD!!!!!!!!!

It was sooooooooooooooo poo!!!

No1 turned up as it was too far for most people to come, personally.......... I think that there should be a meeting held in Birmingham or the West Midlands because it is central to most destinations which in effect will vastly improve numbers.

Just an opinion though.

Oh yeah, and hold a meeting by a McDonald's thats hot chocolate machine actually works!!! Quite annoyin when u require a warm drink and all they supply is coffee(yuck!) and tea which tastes like luke warm milk.

I know Carla will agree with me on this 1.

wisewood
08-04-03, 08:42 PM
all of the days events come down to one thing and one thing only...

unforseen circumstances.

and there have already been two posts about this meet in general chat chez :D

Slatter
08-04-03, 08:46 PM
i will come next time :lol: :lol:

Chris LR
08-04-03, 08:49 PM
I've got better things to think about than Hot Chocolate........

courtenaynova's lil sis
08-04-03, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't waste ure time slatter.

Wisewood, u know i'm a muppet, i don't look in general. Thats for borin ppl.(no offence,cough cough) LOL :lol:

wisewood
08-04-03, 08:53 PM
lmfao - thats fair enough i suppose :lol:
i guess a good muppetising of the whole event is in order after all.

mikeoxford
08-04-03, 10:05 PM
it cud have been worse i thort

was alright

dont get neil down he wotn do it again :(

onephatnova
08-04-03, 10:06 PM
i actually thought it was alright... for my 1st NL meet, to meet some of the NL family and look at a few nice cars...

it was a poor attendance, but the others that didnt come missed out. I love driving, i love my babies and it was nice to see other people babies (even if it was only a few) and excahnge a few ideas.

i dont wanna start anythin, but i think that anyone who didn't enjoy themselves on sunday shouldnt blame the organisers, especially if they just sat in their car most of the time!! (*lol) if you weren't havin fun, either entertain us, entertain yerself, but dont complain...(pls dont take anything personally, i'm not havin a go at anyone)

onephatnova
08-04-03, 10:13 PM
anyway it has been suggested that a NL meet should be organised featuring a different kind of horse-power... :?: :?: :?: :?:

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=600

we could all bring horses (and/or maybe other pets/animals)... meet in a big car park and go thru McDriveThru with them, compare grooming techniques, new styles of saddles/horse-shoes, etc...

wot does everyone think...??

courtenaynova's lil sis
08-04-03, 10:39 PM
I take it that was aimed at me. Well, maybe if people spoke 2 me or gave me their jacket i would've been more sociable. I was cold and tired and i still haven't caught up on lack of sleep cuz you woke me up 2 sign on the net. :evil:

Only jokin.

onephatnova
08-04-03, 10:41 PM
sorry :oops: for waking u up.

its difficult to talk thru a shut door...

Carla
08-04-03, 10:57 PM
lol

i totally agree wid u chez..........yawn is that the time....... :P :x
battery in car didnt even last long enough 4 us 2 listen 2 music, cuz there wernt nothin else 2 do but that....... :x
:x :x
me and chez was TRYING 2 go 2 sleep.......but u cant wid the sound of a BLUE nova driving round the carpark........lol

oohhhhhh...........dont get me started on the hot choco...cant live without it....me and chez, take atrip nearly everynite 2 maccy's 4 one

i totaly agree aswell, wid one in brum, oh yes, racing up town ..........boomin

happy now i have replied

mikeoxford
08-04-03, 11:54 PM
battery in car didnt even last long enough 4 us 2 listen 2 music,

*ahem*

nowt wrong with my battery! was ages of life left in that!

and you could have made it flat i wouldnt have minded as car park was on a hill and its easy enough to push start! used to do it all the time with my old car as the starter was bust and couldnt afford one at the time :oops: :lol:

and as for cold - why didnt u find the heated seat buttons!

Neil.
09-04-03, 12:02 AM
my snake was doing the same, cant escape it mikcy.

Cara
09-04-03, 06:51 AM
:roll: :roll: a meet is what u make it if u dont get outta ye cars and go to sleep any point in goin??

wisewood
09-04-03, 10:24 AM
dont get neil down he wonT do it again :(

LMFAO i did all the hard work... he just wrote the directions and found teh maps coz i asked him to and tehn i couldnt be bothered with all the questions all the time as i didnt have time for it so i let him take over. He didnt actaully have to do anything. :lol:

Carla
09-04-03, 01:31 PM
*cough cough*........oi ,mike y didnt u tell us that there was heated seats, instead of letting us freeze, and then have u jump in the car with us bringing the cold in...... :roll: :roll:

there was no point getting out of the car if all we was gona do anyway was stand outside.......yeah ok!!!!!!!!!

yeah but we did go to maccy's and pizza hut....yummmmy

privatepie
14-04-03, 10:02 PM
was it realy that bad. shame :o

Carla
15-04-03, 04:11 PM
It wasnt that all bad ive been 2 other places that were worse,
:P :P :P :P
but that was only because of mcdonalds and pizza hut!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D

onephatnova
15-04-03, 05:38 PM
sorry but McD & Pizza Hut weren't the highlight fort me (my pizza i got was nice, but...)

it was all about the lovely automobiles that people had spent money (petrol) to get there for other NL family members to have a look at... :D

there was some very nice babies there (like my opn2 & my blu-beast2, & everyone else's) for everyone to look at... thats why i enjoyed it... :D

(but if u'd prefer to just listen to some music inside just ONE car all the time? i know it was cold, but it was same for all of us...)

Carla
15-04-03, 05:42 PM
lol :D :D :P :P :lol: :lol:

Tilly
15-04-03, 05:49 PM
Well if u go to a meet guaranteed ur gonna be stood outside so wear the appropriate clothing

wisewood
21-04-03, 11:19 AM
well said Tilly... you go to a meet and you are pretty much guarenteed to be outside to you should be wearing something thats gonna be at least slightly warm.

wisewood
21-04-03, 06:38 PM
nice try micky - maybe for the summer meets but for the likes of the MK meet on December1st last year - wouldnt wanna see the legs in the shade of blue/purple they would have turned out :lol:

Tilly
21-04-03, 08:54 PM
hot pants = yuk

Alex
21-04-03, 09:32 PM
yum