http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139894&page=6

Plug
13-02-10, 12:17 PM
just doing his job

let_nova
13-02-10, 12:19 PM

muzzy
13-02-10, 12:53 PM
Im assuming you are talking about the whole offers situation. As far as i am concerned when selling something, the first person with the full amount or a deposit buys it.

just vaux trev
13-02-10, 12:55 PM
/\ yes thats what im talking about

muzzy
13-02-10, 12:58 PM
Well as i said, if it was me i would be wanting a deposit of some sort to hold something so that i didnt miss out on a sale if they didnt manage to get all the money together. Might seem harsh someone jumping in offering more but the shell is still for sale until someone hands over money.

But then i'm not selling that car so i dont know what the seller thinks lol

just vaux trev
13-02-10, 01:05 PM
i offered him a deposit the first time i asked about it and even told him i would 100% take it without seeing the shell he just insists on me viewing it but surely offering him more money is a bit of a no no and taking the pee a little

Jack
13-02-10, 01:43 PM
Its up to the seller who he sells to. Ok, it may be a bit gash if he backs out of a sale just to sell to another guy who offers more, but there's no rules that say you can't do that.

For me, its whoever comes up with the cash first. Its all well and good people saying they'll send money or have bits, but until I have a deposit or the full price in my hand, parts are always up for grabs.

MK999
13-02-10, 02:39 PM
For me, its whoever comes up with the cash first. Its all well and good people saying they'll send money or have bits, but until I have a deposit or the full price in my hand, parts are always up for grabs.

Same here, although when I started I would have said first person in to say they'll take it can have it, amount of people I've had while breaking my mk2 that have said they'll have something then all of a sudden their hamster dies is ridiculous, pretty sure I've sold my gsi bumpers around 3-5 times now. Only way I'll hold something for someone is with a deposit and a deadline to collect, or if I know them and know they're good for it.

If something is that in demand at any point, chances are it's worth more than he's asking

burgo
13-02-10, 03:09 PM
snooze ya loose im afraid. i know unless its a mate buying something then the first person to put the full amount in my hands takes it

mk1nova1.8
13-02-10, 03:28 PM
i think if you aint got the dolla you cant buy it , myself i wouldnt offer to buy anything unless i had the funds to due so .

Spudly
13-02-10, 06:20 PM
i think if you aint got the dolla you cant buy it , myself i wouldnt offer to buy anything unless i had the funds to due so .

Nail... Hammer... Head...

Rep:thumb:

Maka
14-02-10, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1nova1.8

Bang on mate! No money no shell!

just vaux trev
15-02-10, 09:14 AM
got money collecting shell weekend :d