PDA

View Full Version : VOSA Check

Bubba
12-02-10, 06:19 PM
Well, last night on my way home i was very nicely pulled over by the fuzz...as was the clio in front of me and asked to go to the local VOSA centre for a "free" check...like i had a choice.

Anywho i rolled in, they had a nosey around my car. informed me my front inner pads are getting low and that was it...not a problem.

Fuzz didnt like my exhaust. Told me that i should have put the gsi exhaust on which would give me that burbly sound...except i dont think i gsi one would fit...so i told him that. said i would try a gte one haha.

anywho. Nova 1. Fuzz 0.

any a brighter note...i think the V-reg clio had some issues as i left n she didnt.

Jack
12-02-10, 06:29 PM
Whats wrong with the exhaust?

MattBrown
12-02-10, 06:31 PM
Tell em to **** off!

Gets on my tits all this vosa ****e! No need or it, your just trying to drive home, people are being attacked and cars stolen, and they wasted all the time and money on your inner pads?

Bell sniffs!

Jack
12-02-10, 06:35 PM
LOL only reason to get irate is if you have something to hide. I'd rather they pulled over a dodgy car and impounded it before it crashed into me.

Bubba
12-02-10, 07:05 PM
Whats wrong with the exhaust?

its loud. been tested before and failed

draper
12-02-10, 07:32 PM
LOL only reason to get irate is if you have something to hide. I'd rather they pulled over a dodgy car and impounded it before it crashed into me.

+1

dont get me wrong i used to have mattbrowns attitude and be anti-police (when i wasnt as honest/up-standing as i am now :d )

Bubba
12-02-10, 07:35 PM
i was more worried about the bb gun in my glove box haha

Rob
12-02-10, 07:40 PM
i was more worried about the bb gun in my glove box haha

lol

Benn
12-02-10, 07:40 PM
its loud. been tested before and failed

lol might be best to change it.

I seen a few of these while out in my van, did worry at first, then remember my cars all legal and safe and declared. So should be fine.

Well they'd pick on my plate in the window...

MattBrown
12-02-10, 08:02 PM
+1

dont get me wrong i used to have mattbrowns attitude and be anti-police (when i wasnt as honest/up-standing as i am now :d )

I'm 18, what do you expect lol lol lol

Bubba
12-02-10, 08:06 PM
lol might be best to change it.

yeh might put my cherry bomb on :P

MattBrown
12-02-10, 08:12 PM
yeh might put my cherry bomb on :P

For offroad use only cherrybombs!

Bubba
13-02-10, 12:43 AM
lmao changed changed your tune

Danny s-p
13-02-10, 01:13 AM
vosa bring's HGV to my work when they GV9 them. they try loads times to get both my novas off the road. i dont blame them with my first one it was chaved but i loved it.they try to say the back windows were tinted to much. my reply wat do u do with van's then when they have no back windows. his reply was a smille and walk off:confused:

he some pic off my first one i no am going to get jip for this. but bear in mine i was 15 when i got her and watch to much fast and the furiuse. 106 in the back grouned was mine to

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/dannys-p08/Photo-0013_1.jpg

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/dannys-p08/Photo-0028_1.jpg

Bubba
13-02-10, 01:19 AM
if that was all colour coded and standard bonnet wuda been fine

Danny s-p
13-02-10, 01:22 AM
if that was all colour coded and standard bonnet wuda been finei loved it same that after haven it on the road for the first 2 weeks i founed out it had been bojed up was well un happy to see her go :cry:

Jack
13-02-10, 01:49 PM
Rear quarter and back window have no legal limits for tints, so you can laugh in the VOSA guys face about that one lol