PDA

View Full Version : ***wanted*** High Spec Xe To Swap

nova 1.6 gsi
12-02-10, 12:52 PM
im Wanting To Swap My Really High Spec Turbo For A Really High Spec Xe As I Havnt Got Time To Put It In My Nova Now Just Want An Xe To Put Back In This Engine Cost A Lot To Build So Please Reasonable Offers On Cheers Jon.

Southie
12-02-10, 12:58 PM
Please turn caps lock off it hurts my eyes when reading. :thumb:

Bubba
12-02-10, 06:07 PM
a spec list might help

MattBrown
12-02-10, 08:20 PM
My mates 900hp evo is slower:)

what a tool!

I'm sorry, but after his lack off spelling and spec, would you trust this guy to build you am engine?

nova 1.6 gsi
13-02-10, 10:42 AM
NOT SELLING NOW MARK FROM HALIFAX IS FINISHING IT OFF FOR ME SO WEN ITS DONE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT SANTAPOD matt wiv ur mates EVO RACE FOR SLIPS MINE WILL BE 500 BHP IN A NOVA GOOD LOOK AND DONT COME ON HERE GIVING IT WHENYOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE FACTS U PLEB!!!!

mayhem
13-02-10, 11:44 AM
wtf. you wanted to sell youre engine, claiming high spec's, and you dont even give a speclist. i cant smell youre speclist through my screen you know.

tbh, when the evo driver cant drive, you can beat an evo with a 1.0 spin model.

nova 1.6 gsi
13-02-10, 12:55 PM
wtf. you wanted to sell youre engine, claiming high spec's, and you dont even give a speclist. i cant smell youre speclist through my screen you know.

tbh, when the evo driver cant drive, you can beat an evo with a 1.0 spin model.

i was selling and guna put pics and spec up today but i phoned a guy at halifax last night who is going to finish it off instead of taking engine back out to put another 1 in sounds sense to me.