PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!!! Thanks Vaughanmc

Craig_c_sr
09-02-10, 11:15 PM
Hey guys

New to the forum and the nova have had a corsa b but hated it lol (sorry). Do need to get more pics of the car and get them up as it sits the now it's basicly stockish but am not here to talk about my car not right now anyway lol.

It's really just one to say thanks to Vaughanmc for pointing me in this direction. After seein his nova round my way it gave me the urge to get a car I always wanted even when I was just a small boy :) (memories).he is a legend round my way and I've heard alot about him from a few people nothing bad just a whole load of respect towards the fella :)

But anyway thanks again and hope I have fun with my nova in the fore coming season.

And hi guys hope to hear from you all at some point

thanks Craig

Spudly
09-02-10, 11:20 PM
Welcome aboard matey, if youre strange enough in the head to have a passion for a badly designed 80's rotbox then youre gonna fit in just fine lol

Have a browse of all the forums and note the rules if you would, then relax and enjoy, the club link is the one on the top right of the page btw ;) :p

blue_peg_16v
09-02-10, 11:45 PM
welcome to the mad house

mowgli
09-02-10, 11:46 PM
who is vaughanmc????

LEWI007
09-02-10, 11:48 PM
Hes a canny lad lol

Welcome in mate.

Jack
10-02-10, 12:15 AM
who is vaughanmc????
The Scotland RC (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/member.php?u=13879)

mowgli
10-02-10, 12:21 AM
i know who vaughan is, i was just attempting a p!sstake

welcome to png, read the rules & don't upset mods or admin, or you get sinbinned, & have a look at lewi007's how to article on fitting headrests, you'll definitely understand what a p!sstake is ............

LEWI007
10-02-10, 12:25 AM
i know who vaughan is, i was just attempting a p!sstake

welcome to png, read the rules & don't upset mods or admin, or you get sinbinned, & have a look at lewi007's how to article on fitting headrests, you'll definitely understand what a p!sstake is ............

lol lol lol

Oh aye, i was on 3 days in the freezing cold over winter figuring out how to get those damn headrests in :thumb:

mowgli
10-02-10, 12:26 AM
lol lol lol

Oh aye, i was on 3 days in the freezing cold over winter figuring out how to get those damn headrests in :thumb:

yes & I spent a week laughing at the pictures... next time just ask someone who had actually done something properly

LEWI007
10-02-10, 12:29 AM
Aye but according to everyone on here, the only way to get rear headrests is to buy a 60/40 rear bench.

mowgli
10-02-10, 07:54 AM
Aye but according to everyone on here, the only way to get rear headrests is to buy a 60/40 rear bench.

at a total outlay of about £10 for a seat plus getting hold of the middle bracket & pop rivetting it onto your floor (without drilling thru the tank.. I know, cos I fitted a 60/40 seat in about 1994 and tape marked the drill bit to keep my tank safe).... you probably spent that in grinding discs & electric

L14MNP
10-02-10, 03:14 PM
lol. If only the plugs were fitted in the correct way, Lewi wouldn't have gotten half as much crap. lol

Welcome btw OP. :)

Southie
10-02-10, 03:19 PM
Welcome to PNG. :d

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-agent-cat-undergoes-retinal-scan.jpg

craig green
10-02-10, 03:29 PM
Welcome, Vaughan is indded a legend in his own break-time. He has a mature outlook on the wee cars. When I met him I asked him what his dream engine for a Nova was, he replied 'a 1600 8v on twin forties'. That was just after he ridiculed me for playing drum & bass music.

Welcome to the site, another Craig is always a good thing IMO.

Mike
10-02-10, 04:36 PM
Welcome along buddy :)

Top stuff on rating Corsa B's wánk :)

mowgli
10-02-10, 04:51 PM
Welcome along buddy :)

Top stuff on rating Corsa B's wánk :)

you got a grade c in corsas and you are just bitter

Mike
10-02-10, 04:52 PM
you got a grade c in corsas and you are just bitter

Grade C for FAIL lol lol

Everyone knows a C is worser then a B tho lol the D's are really nice to drive tho, PITA to work on thought.

mowgli
10-02-10, 04:53 PM
i got an A in corsas so neh neh neh neh neh neh! (blows raspberry)

Jack
10-02-10, 04:54 PM
I want them to get to "I". A CORSAI just sounds amusing

Craig_c_sr
10-02-10, 09:32 PM
Yeah that was a personnal opinion on corsa's. If the **** was reffering to me then thanks much appreciated and well thanks for the warm welcome guys.