PDA

View Full Version : little rascal!

liam944nova
09-02-10, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u17SnkgXx8&feature=related :d :d :d

blue_peg_16v
09-02-10, 10:53 PM
there was a white one like that years ago saw it at the pod a couple of times ran realy quick times too

Spudly
09-02-10, 10:57 PM
If people will insist on posting youtube links can they at least have the decency to put a description as to what it is, so that those of us with slow connections can decide whether or not to waste 10-20 mins waiting for it to buffer to see what it is, if its something ive seen a billion times then there is no point me clicking the link but seen as how nothing is there i havent got a clue!

blue_peg_16v
09-02-10, 10:58 PM
spot the deliberat mistake spud lol

Spudly
09-02-10, 11:05 PM
spot the deliberate mistake spud lol

Which is?

Not meaning to sound snotty but it takes forever for vids to buffer for me so i dont bother clicking any of the posted youtube links cos they take so damned long.

However, after waiting six minutes for it to buffer (bearing in mind its a minute long video) i can now see its a Kawasaki powered Bedford Rascal, it took me less than ten seconds to write that and let people know what it is a video of!

sulphur
09-02-10, 11:23 PM
Ebay? Youtube? You = Fail :(

Spudly
09-02-10, 11:25 PM
Ebay? Youtube? You = Fail :(

Well spotted, at least someone pointed it out to me, im tired and had a long day and got a lot on my mind, cheers bud:thumb:

*edit*

Ninja'd by the burgo lol

But now you get the jist, the point i was making is valid though!

burgo
09-02-10, 11:27 PM
been plenty of them built

sulphur
09-02-10, 11:35 PM
Point is valid spud, I agree. It gets tiresome having to actually click the link to see what it is, only to find out you've seen it 35647 times.

blue_peg_16v
09-02-10, 11:44 PM
Well spotted, at least someone pointed it out to me, im tired and had a long day and got a lot on my mind, cheers bud:thumb:

*edit*

Ninja'd by the burgo lol

But now you get the jist, the point i was making is valid though!

sorry mate was the ebay thing

and yes you have a valid point and to be fair the vid isnt that good most of it is it just sat there idling then sets off

Mazz
10-02-10, 10:34 AM
Isn't it time to get a better PC then Spud, or at least some more memory..

shaun_sr
10-02-10, 11:46 AM
Would have been fun in the snow!