PDA

View Full Version : just nova's??

TUBZGSXR
07-04-03, 07:42 PM
thinkin about havin a 2litre, or 2;itre turbo put in withthin the next 12months, or praps just buy a nova that has already had it done, i had a look at there web site, has anyone had experience with them as far as 2litre convertions go etc.. they do a deal that includes rear brake convertion and spax coilovers are these any good? or can anyone recomend another company.......
thanx

mikeoxford
07-04-03, 07:48 PM
just novas are great to deal with, in my expreiences anyway.

locky
07-04-03, 08:58 PM
Isnt just novas in clevedon? im sure its them i bought my 1.6 lump off, the guy was a gr8 help, gave me some advice, and id defo buy off them again!

mikeoxford
07-04-03, 09:27 PM
long eaton, nottingham

close locky :lol: :wink:

mark_GSi
08-04-03, 09:36 AM
i dont trust um, sent my nova there 2 get my wiring dun on my 1600 and it cam back with 1 of my 17's scuffed, my interia totally mucked up with OIL!!!!! and they had lost 1 of my locking wheel bolts.

they has also took my wheels of as my rear drums had hand prints on them.
y would they take my wheels of 2 do sum wiring?? i tell u why, i reackon they took um off 2 try on another nova, thats y!!!

good for parts shit for work.

they redid my wheel but i sold my seats, i hit the roof and went mad!!!

DONT TRUST UM!!!
its a scrappy not a workshop

TUBZGSXR
08-04-03, 09:44 AM
could i just get the engine and the relevant parts from them, and then get sumone else to do it dya reakon??

burgessovsalford
08-04-03, 10:31 AM
Yep! I few people on here know how to do the conversion & im sure they would do it for a reasonable price. :wink:

Ben (lurk75)
08-04-03, 03:07 PM
Isnt just novas in clevedon? im sure its them i bought my 1.6 lump off, the guy was a gr8 help, gave me some advice, and id defo buy off them again!

Just Vaux :wink: and its Kingston Seymour not Clevedon!

could i just get the engine and the relevant parts from them, and then get sumone else to do it dya reakon??

Yes you could do that but they are very expensive for engines.

I have never had any problems with them, in fact i rang them up for help with my engine and he talked me through some of it and they wernt getting anything out of it. Go up and have a look and see what you think of the setup, they are probably the most reasonable conversion specalist garage (eg courtenay, regal etc)

Dicko
08-04-03, 03:32 PM
thev helped me out a numbeer of times in the past, only had 1 complaint when they solf me a fualty engine, then kept saying they wer getting a replacement and never did so ended up geting a full refund and kepping the engine for spares.

Snowface
08-04-03, 07:06 PM
so its called just vaux, not just novas?
What is their website please?

Alex
08-04-03, 07:08 PM
2 different companies

1. Just novas www.justnovas.co.uk

2. Just vaux www.justvaux.co.uk

mikeoxford
08-04-03, 10:14 PM
if www.justnovas.co.uk dont work

try www.justnovas.demon.co.uk

Bennovas
15-04-03, 02:50 PM
I wouldnt use them. They messed me about for about 7months and in the end the job wasnt done properly. In the end I just said im coming to get it and im taking it how it is! I wouldnt trust them with a skoda. They are good for parts but totally shit for work! There abit of a bodge it and leg it!

mark_GSi
16-04-03, 11:00 AM
totally agree m8ty

Bennovas
16-04-03, 11:18 AM
I take it you werent to happy with them either then? It took me a while to realise the work they had done was s**t. The dash wasnt bolted in properly, they handnt bleed the brakes, my bonnet has started to crack, I gave them a 1.6 and they f**ked that up and then they gace me a GTE engine which blow up big time after 7 weeks, they were supposed to run my piper cam in which they didnt and all the lobe's on the cam were f**ked. Plus it took them 7 months to do this. I went up there after 6 months and it was sitting out in there yard in primer. Everytime I seemed to go up there which was about 120miles from my house they were always sitting about drinking tea. I had been told to report them to trading standards. Just had to let off a bit of steam!!! They f**k me off! They should be called JUST BODGE IT!

mark_GSi
16-04-03, 12:14 PM
they say they do "proper conversions" but the place is a scrappy

its a shit hole

when i took me nova there, i got it back totally shit up and 1 of me 17's scuffed.

BASTARDS!!!!!

I HATE UM!!