PDA

View Full Version : Joining the Club

Lee
07-02-10, 05:47 PM
When Paypal takes your payment, it activates a subscription and tells our forum software to upgrade your account. Sometimes, Paypal fails to do this, and we dont get any notification this hasn't happened.

So.. If you have paid to join and your account hasn't been upgraded in the next 24 hours, please PM me and I will sort it out for you.

This also applies to club packs, if you have not recieved yours within one month of joining, let me know.

Lee

NovaLad
07-02-10, 06:25 PM
Lee, how many year packs have been issued now?
Is it 2 or 3?

Not sure if i'm missing 1... Think i've had 2 and i was 1 of the 1st 30 to join i think.

Cheers.

de-slotted
18-03-10, 08:06 PM
Hi i just joined the other day & everything changed straightaway :thumb: & i just got my PNG Stickers yesterday .. so thanx :tumble: :witch: :english: :tosser: :wall: + i can use all these :eek:

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad78/de-slotted/Nova%20GSI%20Looker/BcsMCDQBWkKGrHqEH-DsEqt7gWt1CBK1j5T.jpg?t=1268945808

Jack
03-04-10, 01:25 PM
Please also note you don't actually NEED a paypal account to join the club.

Follow through the joining process as normal, but on the page where paypal asks you to login, there should be a link saying "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available)."

Simply fill in the required details, and paypal will process the payment on your behalf.

karlgardner
24-04-10, 12:49 AM
mate how can i join money in the bank card at hand total shockin with a computer please help lol

wwmnw
24-04-10, 01:22 AM
mate how can i join money in the bank card at hand total shockin with a computer please help lol

Please also note you don't actually NEED a paypal account to join the club.

Follow through the joining process as normal, but on the page where paypal asks you to login, there should be a link saying "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available)."

Simply fill in the required details, and paypal will process the payment on your behalf.

Read and learn mi amigo.

peachnova
06-06-10, 05:04 PM
Hi have just joined the forum i have a vauxhall nova 1.2 F reg saloon in mint condition, everything standard are there any others out there??

Mazz
06-06-10, 05:39 PM
Your best off starting your own 'newbie' thread in here:

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

1chiz
24-08-10, 05:14 PM
What advantages does the memebership have? Also how much, cheers

brainsnova
24-08-10, 05:23 PM
What advantages does the memebership have? Also how much, cheers

click here http://www.pngclub.com/forum/payments.php and it tells you what you get and its £10 a year and also you get discounts from well known places to upgrade your car.

Eimear
13-09-10, 08:09 PM
Hey...just joined there how do ya put up pics ? :P

mk1nova_rich
13-09-10, 08:11 PM
you need to have made 15 posts, dont spam your way there or you will probably be banned and have posts deleted :thumb:

lee 16v
15-08-13, 10:24 PM
its £10 a year right, if I paid now will it be from august to august or will I have to pay again in jan?

Pistol Pete
15-08-13, 10:26 PM
12 months from the date you join.

8valve-craig
15-08-13, 10:27 PM
Spoke to Jack about my double membership earlier this week.

Would like that sorted before renewal please. Same username, same account, but PNG took 2 payments.