PDA

View Full Version : sound system in my nova

novamark
07-04-03, 11:16 AM
can anyone help me? i am a complete retard when it comes to sounds systems, i havent got a clue. i have got 2 1200w 12" infinity subs in the boot, i also want to run 2 good quality 6x9s, 2 good door speakers and tweeters. Questions:

1. reccommended manufacturers for 6x9s, door speakers and tweeters?

2. what amp will i need? wattage? good makes?

3. do i need to sound deaden the car?

4. can u recommend a good head unit? i heard alpine are best.

5. wires? a capacitator?

would be great if u could help. cheers guys. mark.

bfuller
07-04-03, 12:04 PM
i see you found the ice forum, no need to post exactly the same message in here aswell.

novamark
07-04-03, 12:07 PM
i put it in technical first then realised i might get better help if i put it in ice section.

mikeoxford
07-04-03, 07:37 PM
i put it in technical first then realised i might get better help if i put it in ice section.

log into the post and hit the delet button ;) it helps admin and will please wisewood no end if you help him out

jatinder
07-04-03, 07:42 PM
you do tend to have a habit of putting posts in the wrong forum dont you :D

for speakers and tweeter ive got MB quart they cost me about ?90 they sound pretty good for a 4" door speaker and 1" tweeter id recomend them not to sure about other makes depends how much u wanna spend

mikeoxford
07-04-03, 07:49 PM
you do tend to have a habit of putting posts in the wrong forum dont you :D

for speakers and tweeter ive got MB quart they cost me about ?90 they sound pretty good for a 4" door speaker and 1" tweeter id recomend them not to sure about other makes depends how much u wanna spend

where from jatinder mate?

and mate dont delete it now, wisewood will merge the two threads into one over at the ice section

novamark
07-04-03, 09:34 PM
woops, sorry wisewood. cheers for info mate.