PDA

View Full Version : anyone going lakeside tonight???

Alex J
06-02-10, 04:52 PM
calling all essex , kent and surrounding, is anyone going up there tonight, as its dry, im going to take mine out for a blast:thumb: , keep your eyes and ears out for a nova on tb,z up there!!!

General Baxter
06-02-10, 04:53 PM
riverside mother****ers, dododododododododododod lol

REDTOm
06-02-10, 04:57 PM
yesssss not in either of my cars though will be rolling deep in a red e39 bmw :)

AlexW
06-02-10, 05:00 PM
No i have better things to do.

Andy
06-02-10, 05:06 PM
Lakeside? isnt that where darts tournaments are played?

Edd
06-02-10, 05:16 PM
Lakeside? isnt that where darts tournaments are played?

lollollollol What i was thinking

xe_nova9
06-02-10, 05:28 PM
lol I said the same thing to sr jack the other day when he said he went up there

Nobby
06-02-10, 09:32 PM
lakeside is by me watch the speedbumps oh and the lake!! lol

Ste L
06-02-10, 10:51 PM
riverside mother****ers, dododododododododododod lol

got it worng it's LAKESIDE MOTHERFCUKER!!!!! :roll: lol

Connor
07-02-10, 01:09 AM
I heard there was a big turnout of novas up there tonight

mowgli
07-02-10, 08:18 AM
I heard there was a big turnout of novas up there tonight

both of them went then??????

please can somebody youmg explain to me just what the fascination with lakeside (and its ilk) is?????

you drive somewhere, park up & stand about until some noggin does a burnout & gets arrested, then go home.......

in my youth, we would work out a pub location about 10-20miles away & last one there gets the drinks in....
then we'd go to another one... then we'd drive to a large shed where there would be a 'young farmers disco' it predated raves by decades & nobody woke up in a cell

these days, the youth seem to enjoy hanging about....

Nobby
07-02-10, 11:26 AM
both of them went then??????

please can somebody youmg explain to me just what the fascination with lakeside (and its ilk) is?????

you drive somewhere, park up & stand about until some noggin does a burnout & gets arrested, then go home.......

in my youth, we would work out a pub location about 10-20miles away & last one there gets the drinks in....
then we'd go to another one... then we'd drive to a large shed where there would be a 'young farmers disco' it predated raves by decades & nobody woke up in a cell

these days, the youth seem to enjoy hanging about....

lmfao!!! but in the old days you could drink drive and not get arrested!!

stroutsy
07-02-10, 11:32 AM
saw about 3 nova's last night up there, im sure i saw a red 1, also saw a c20let corsa with a driver who looked about 15 was very quick aswell just makes me jelous :(

sr jack
07-02-10, 11:32 AM
lol basically its like a mini car show every weekend, but you do ocasionally get the od saxo with lex arss lights and a big bore 8 lol

Connor
07-02-10, 02:10 PM
Agreed there are charvers that go up there, but also there are really impressive cars that go up there, and it is something to do in essex on a Saturday night instead of going out and spending all your monies.
And the advantage is too see if your 1.2 nova kills someones 1.0 12v corsa yooo lol up the strip yoooo

Paul
07-02-10, 02:16 PM
and you get to see some quality motors.

F430's, Vipers, Gallardo, New Skylines.

Then you get to see them get their **** kicked by an old Astra, or an Evo etc..

*Adz*
07-02-10, 02:17 PM
lol basically its like a mini car show every weekend, but you do ocasionally get the od saxo with lex arss lights and a big bore 8 lol

You cant beat a highly modded saxo or nova though with a whiplash 5.3 bumpers and skirts and a evo spoiler on the roof mate.

But yeah, i were up there last night in my mates nova :)

Connor
07-02-10, 02:24 PM
and you get to see some quality motors.

F430's, Vipers, Gallardo, New Skylines.

Then you get to see them get their **** kicked by an old Astra, or an Evo etc..

hahahahahahahahah soo true Paul,
you see the old men in there 20k jags, bmw's etc
and you see like a merit mk3 astra (sleeper) sitting up there ass,
I think the best one I seen was a guy in a BMW 55 plate gunning it then this stripped out matt black rover metro fly past it lol put a smile on my face

mowgli
07-02-10, 06:02 PM
lmfao!!! but in the old days you could drink drive and not get arrested!!

i have never done it.... my licence is pivotal to my livelihood