PDA

View Full Version : nice drive??????????

Anonymous
12-12-00, 05:15 PM
alright peeps,

me again,

i just wanna know if u lot think the same as me, here goes.
anyways me and a few of me m8's got togetha today just on an old abondoned factory estate, and decided to have a blast. we got bored so we thought we'd all swap cars and have a blast in each others.
anyways mine is the oldest a G reg. the rest were an H. reg pug 205 xs, an H. xr3i, fiat uno cant remember the rest and a renault clio,
all these cars have been lowered but i still think my 1.2 nova felt the best and nicest drive, maybe its just me but i think the novas r one of the nicest drive
how about you lot

chris

;-)

Anonymous
12-12-00, 06:10 PM
I pesonally have only ever had vauxhalls but i think the nova is the best handling and the most predictable of the lot. I LOVE EM ME.

Anonymous
12-12-00, 06:19 PM
yeah, i've had a few cars, two nova's, a polo, astra and a corsa, out of the lot, the nova was the best performoing and handling, the polo was the worst, handled like a drunk, on a frozen lake

Anonymous
12-12-00, 07:14 PM
well, ive driven a 2.0l mondeo saloon, BMW 1.8I SE, Pug 306 2.0L HDI, Pug 206 2.0L HDI, and a Pug 106 1.1L zest, and out of all those, i would rather drive my car anyday.

WHY? i hear you ask, well, its the most predictable, its the by far the easiest to drive, and it is definitly good to drive because it goves you a lot of feedback, unlike the mondeo or the pugs, where if you were to go too fast, it would just lose it without telling you and kill you, whereas the nova tells you that its too fast or whatever. In other words its responsive.

this is for a 1.3SR.

they are ace cars to drive. No problems apart from evil Altinator belt noises that wont go away.

Anonymous
13-12-00, 01:28 AM
Altho Rich aint actually driven one hard around a corner yet... so take his info with a pinch of salt :)

Anonymous
13-12-00, 09:44 PM
my mate had 4 1.3 sr's and then went and got a brand new punto sporting. He now says he misses nova's and is pursuading his sister to get one just so he can use it!